- 3-Day Romantic Road, Heidelberg and Rothenburg tour from Munich to Frankfurt
- Evening walking tour through Rothenburg, the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe
- Free time to explore Rothenburg at your leisure
- Scenic drive along the Romantic Road
- Half-day trip to Heidelberg
- Visit the inner courtyard of Heidelberg Castle
- Independent multi-day package with transport, transfers, tours and 2 night's accommodation
After collecting your tour documents from the coach driver, board the bus at Munich Central Coach Station (Hackerbrücke) at 10:50 am. Travel the Romantic Road via Augsburg, Donauworth, Nordlingen, and Dinkelsbuhl. Arrive in Rothenburg in the afternoon. A taxi will meet you at the bus stop and take you to your hotel. Your tour with the Nightwatchman starts at 8.00 pm from the market square under the arcades.
Overnight: Hotel Spitzweg or similar
Day 2: Rothenburg - Frankfurt
Your morning is spent at leisure. Please check out of your room and lock up luggage at hotel (at your own risk) before having time for your own activities. Return to the hotel to meet a taxi that will take you to the bus stop around 4pm. The bus departs Rothenburg Schrannenplatz at 4:30pm and continues along the Romantic Road. Arrival time into Frankfurt approximately 7:30pm. It is a short walk from the bus stop through the main station to your hotel.
Overnight: InterCity Hotel or similar
Day 3: Frankfurt- Heidelberg - Frankfurt
In the morning you can store your luggage with the reception desk of your hotel (at your own risk). You will be picked up at your hotel between 9:00 - 9:15am. At 9:30am start your day with a regular half-day trip to Heidelberg, the old university town at the banks of Neckar River, including a visit of the inner courtyard of Heidelberg Castle. Your tour concludes upon arrival back in Frankfurt. Please make your way back to your hotel and pick up your luggage from the reception and continue your travel by own arrangements.