- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Muscat
- Explore Muscat at your leisure
- See top Muscat attractions like Ruwi, Muttrah Souk and Qurum Beach
- Enjoy a 1-hour walking tour of Muscat Old Quarter and see attractions like Sultan Al Alam Palace with a guide
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 11 stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in 8 different languages on board the bus
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus, admire top city attractions, such as Muttrah Souk – a warren of frankincense-scented lanes that zigzag through the town – and Qurum Beah where locals hold beach-side barbeques on balmy evenings. Pass through the business district of Ruwi with its sleek high-rise buildings or perhaps hop off by Muscat Royal Opera House – one of the most impressive arts centers in the Middle East.
A walking tour through the heart of Muscat Old Town is also included with your ticket, so why not not hop off at Muscat Old Quarter and discover the city's old Arabian charm with a guide? The 1-hour tour starts at 3pm and takes in two Portuguese forts, Sultan Al Alam Palace, the Royal Court and a Persian-style mosque.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1.5 hours) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 10 stops around the city to explore Muscat’s enchanting delights.
Muscat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Muttrah Souk (free shuttle bus operates from the souk to Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque)
- Krishna Temple
- Qurum Beah
- Qurum National Park
- Central Buisness District
- Parliament Building
- Muscat Marina
- Muscat Old Quarter (1-hour walking tour starts from this stop at 3pm)
- Muttrah Corniche
It was very good. The young people working there were very helpful and everything went perfect. Thanks Pia Clemens
Very informative tour and a good way to see the very extensive city. It is much larger than you anticipate. By the end of the 24 hours we were quite familiar with all the sites. There is an additional free bus tour out to the mosque which is well worth it, a taxi can cost almost £40 depending on where you are stopping. Plan your hotel so you are close to a bus stop to save money.