- Half-day Delos tour from Mykonos, led by an expert local guide
- Cruise by ferry from Mykonos port to the island of Delos, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the sacred ruins and archeological finds at Delos’ main excavation site
- See Delos’ Sacred Lake, the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Temple of Isis and more
- Visit the Archeological Museum of Delos to discover excavated mosaics, statues and other relics
- Upgrade to include a hotel pickup and drop-off from Mykonos
What You Can Expect
Cruise into the harbor, board your coach, and travel to the main excavation site where a staggering collection of relics awaits. On a walking tour with your guide, make your way around the agora, the ancient market place where merchants from neighboring countries would meet. Stroll past the Sacred Lake, pose for photos by the Terrace of the Lions — one of the island’s best-known sights — and gaze in awe at the ruined grandeur of Delos’ ancient theater.
See old living quarters, such as the House of Dionysus, that hint at the daily lives of islanders in bygone days, and hear tidbits of enthralling Ancient Greek history that put all the sights into historical context. After viewing the Temple of Isis, a sculpture of an Egyptian goddess and various Roman water cisterns, head inside the Archeological Museum of Delos to browse an array of mosaics, statues and other artifacts found during excavations on the island.
After your walking tour finishes, hop back inside your minibus and return to the port to catch your ferry back to Mykonos. Say your goodbyes to your guide after disembarking, or finish your half-day tour with a hotel drop-off.
Very good tour!!
Its good to have a guide to show you around the island. You can do the tour in 4 hours including transit back and forth, or stay for an additional hour or two and get the last ferry back. If you want to see everything you'll need the extra time.