- Private shore excursion on the island of Mykonos
- Wander around Mykonos old town and Little Venice
- Visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- Enjoy views of the famous windmills and the island of Delos
- Have free time to go for a swim or get a snack
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Continue to Kalafati Beach, famous for windsurfing, where you’ll have 45 minutes of free time to go for a swim (weather permitting, usually between April to October), get a snack or people-watch before returning to your private car and heading into Mykonos’ town center. Here, follow your private guide through little alleys and narrow streets that lead to Little Venice. Enjoy the views of the famous windmills, where grain used to be milled for bread flour.
See the Panagia Paraportiani church, and admire typical Mykonos houses and numerous Greek chapels while your guide shares interesting facts about Greek architecture. Enjoy free time in Mykonos’ old town to discover more alleyways or shop before you get back on your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Mykonos port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.