- Private shore excursion from the Mykonos port to Delos island
- Visit the House of Cleopatra, the House of the Dolphin and the House of Dionysus
- Discover 2,500-year old mosaic floors
- Enjoy views of the Avenue of Lions and the Sacred Lake
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Follow your private guide to the Agora, an open space where Italians merchants used to meet. Continue along the Sacred Way and marvel at the Temple of Apollo and the remains of a Hellenistic quarter. Walk around old harbors and former luxurious private houses, like the House of Cleopatra, the House of the Dolphin, the House of Dionysus and other notable homes. Contemplate the traditional Greek architecture and mosaic floors, which have survived for more than 2,500 years.
End your walking tour by enjoying the spectacular views of the Avenue of Lions, where five replicas of Naxian beasts from the 8th century BC stand. The marble sculptures are known to be the vigilant guardians of the Sacred Lake, which has been intentionally left dry.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Mykonos port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.