- Day trip to Hell’s Gate National Park from Nairobi
- Explore the park on foot, something that is rarely allowed in Kenyan nature reserves
- Admire Hell’s Gate’s herbivores such as zebras, gazelles and African buffaloes
- Have your camera ready to capture photos of Verreaux’s Eagles and other rare birdlife
- Visit Elsamere Conservation Park to see orphaned big cats and white colobus monkeys
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great alternative option from the usual vehicle-based national park tours. Explore Hell’s Gate National Park on foot with your guide, keeping an eye out for the wildlife; it’s a perfect tour for anyone wanting to spend a day in the wild!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a fantastic tour of the Hell's Gate National Park! Visiting Elsamere was so surreal. If only there were lions still roaming the grounds. But beautiful, nonetheless. Hell's Gate National Park was quite something. Really enjoyed seeing all of the wildlife. But the hike into the Hell's Gate Gorge was an incredible memory. Only note here is that the information about the tour doesn't quite explain what I was getting myself into. It was not easy to climb in and out and around the gorge. But totally worth the hike! Just be prepared. I wore a white running shirt - bad idea. I was filthy by the time we finished. But loved every minute of the tour. And totally recommend this trip and hike into the gorge for the adventurous types!
definitely worth doing. hiked through the park with beautiful views. lunch was good. would definitely recommend it.