- Segway tour of Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve in Guerneville
- Soak in the misty atmosphere of the impressive redwood grove
- Relaxing tour perfect for families and those who love to explore the great outdoors
- By Segway, cover more area of the Armstrong reserve than if you walked
- Ride up surrounding hills to get a bird's-eye view of the grove
- Pose for a picture next to the grove's two largest trees (photos and video clips taken by your guide and included in tour price)
What You Can Expect
Your guide will lead you through several stages of the forest. Cruise over the forest floor with ease before ascending the region’s many hills to catch glimpses of the tops of these natural wonders. After taking in the surroundings, lunch or a snack will be provided.
Make sure to save enough room on your camera, as the reserve’s two largest trees are seen towards the end of the tour.