Your guide will take you to three lesser-known, but still exquisite wineries – Ridge, Mazzocco and Quivira. Their remote locations and exclusive atmospheres make visits to these wineries special and memorable experiences.
- Segway tour of the Dry Creek Valley wine region
- Visit three of Sonoma's exclusive wineries, far from the crowds
- Explore the microclimates that make up the Dry Creek Valley
- Taste wines without having to wait in long tasting lines
- Ride your Segway through vineyards normally unseen from inside a car or tour bus
With your guide, embark on a road less traveled, visiting three lesser-known wineries in the area – Ridge Vineyards, Mazzocco Winery and Quivira Vineyards. At these less-crowded wineries, enjoy wine-tastings without fighting for space at the tasting counters. Before or after your visit to the wineries, you'll stop for lunch or a snack, outdoors if possible, to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
As you travel through the countryside, take advantage of being on a Segway – you can pause to take photo after photo of the vine-covered landscapes.