- Wine tasting at Dry Creek Vineyard in Healdsburg
- Enjoy an insider experience at one of Sonoma County’s oldest wineries
- Sip varietals like chenin blanc, sauvignon blanc and zinfandel
- Take a tour of the winemaking facilities, if option selected
- Visit the intimate barrel room, if option selected
- Small group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When your selected tasting finishes, feel free to stay at the winery afterward to enjoy the picnic grounds. The well-manicured lawn is a great place to pair a snack with your favorite bottle of Dry Creek Vineyard wine.
Option 1: Tour and Tasting
When you arrive at Dry Creek Vineyard, a winery host will greet you, give you a brief introduction to the winery and offer you your first wine of the day — a taste of chenin blanc.
During your 1-hour tour, take a look behind the scenes of Dry Creek Vineyard’s historic family winery as you learn about the vineyards, harvest equipment, barrels and winemaking techniques. Then, with a professional wine educator, proceed to the tasting room for a sample of five delicious Dry Creek wines.
Upon arrival at the vineyard, you’ll be led to Dry Creek’s private wine cellar, a separate area from the public tasting room. With your wine educator, sip your way through at least five wines, including favorite varietals like sauvignon blanc and zinfandel.
Your host is a knowledgeable wine educator of the Dry Creek Vineyard, so feel free to ask any questions you have about the wines in your flight, or winemaking in general.