- Wine tasting at Dry Creek Vineyard in Healdsburg
- Enjoy an insider experience at one of Sonoma County’s oldest wineries
- Sip varietals like chenin blanc, sauvignon blanc and zinfandel
- Take a tour of the winemaking facilities, if option selected
- Visit the intimate barrel room, if option selected
- Small group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
When your selected tasting finishes, feel free to stay at the winery afterward to enjoy the picnic grounds. The well-manicured lawn is a great place to pair a snack with your favorite bottle of Dry Creek Vineyard wine.
Option 1: Tour and Tasting
When you arrive at Dry Creek Vineyard, a winery host will greet you, give you a brief introduction to the winery and offer you your first wine of the day — a taste of chenin blanc.
During your 1-hour tour, take a look behind the scenes of Dry Creek Vineyard’s historic family winery as you learn about the vineyards, harvest equipment, barrels and winemaking techniques. Then, with a professional wine educator, proceed to the tasting room for a sample of five delicious Dry Creek wines.
Upon arrival at the vineyard, you’ll be led to Dry Creek’s private wine cellar, a separate area from the public tasting room. With your wine educator, sip your way through at least five wines, including favorite varietals like sauvignon blanc and zinfandel.
Your host is a knowledgeable wine educator of the Dry Creek Vineyard, so feel free to ask any questions you have about the wines in your flight, or winemaking in general.