- 3-hour food tour of Healdsburg
- Sample some of the best food, wine and cocktails in California wine country
- Indulge in enough food for a hearty lunch
- Learn about the Healdsburg food scene from a local foodie guide
- Visit popular establishments like SHED, Bravas Bar De Tapas and Café Lucia
- Small-group tour limited to 8 participants provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your local foodie guide is a certified tourism ambassador with a vast knowledge of Healdsburg and greater Sonoma County. You won’t just be led from spot to spot — you'll have the chance to meet winemakers and learn how the town's celebrated chefs and business owners have achieved their recognition in the industry. With this insider scoop on one of California wine country’s most-loved destinations, you can leave the tour with a list of more places to check out on your own.
This lunchtime tour highlights the Sonoma chefs, winemakers and farmers who are using organic, sustainable and seasonal methods of producing food and wine. Visit a wine boutique to mingle with locals, and meet industry experts and winemakers as you sip a world-class glass of red or white.
Sample list of stops (subject to change):
- Bravas Bar De Tapas: One of the country's top 100 tapas restaurants, as noted by Travel + Leisure magazine
- Gustafson Family Wines: Handcrafted estate wines made in the heart of Dry Creek Valley
- Café Lucia: Celebrating the flavors of Portugal with a modern California twist
- SHED: A modern-day take on a communal grange that celebrates local farming and serves up a daily menu of responsibly farmed Northern California dishes
- Costeaux French Bakery & Café: Artisan breads baked fresh every day in an open-air bakery since 1923
- The Taste of Tea: An immersive taste in the art, culture and culinary properties of teas from around the globe
- Moustache Baked Goods: Made famous for their scratch-style baking on the Food Network
The tour was amazing. Our tour guide Tammy explained every dish, what farms and winery the food and wine came from. Tammy is well versed in the culture and history of Healdsburg. What a better way to sample the local cuisine and tour downtown Healdsburg. I highly recommend this tour.
Tammy was fantastic. The tour was great. Wonderful food and wine. We definitely recommend this tour.
Tammy did a great job sharing her expertise of Healdsburg and its foods with us. We enjoyed our visit.
Tammy was a great guide; very knowledgeable and friendly and will give you recommendations on what to do/eat nearby. We went to 4 delicious food places plus 1 wine tasting. Healdsburg is a charming little town and offers an alternative food/wine destination for Napa if you are in the SF Bay Area. You know need to worry about too much walking since most of the places you visit in this food are close to each other.
I loved the tour- Tammy was down-to-earth, friendly and personable and led us in a nicely paced, relaxed tour of four eateries and a wine tasting. The food itself was diverse, delicicious and generously -proportioned. We had a wonderful time and look forward to doing it again soon!
The tour was awesome! We had just been in San Fransisco and did a food tour there and this one blew it away. Tammy was great and very knowledgalbe about the town and the food and wine scene. The food on the tour was incredible and the best we've ever had on a tour. We've done food tours in Seattle, New York, etc and this one was the best.