- Explore Northern California's famous Wine Country in a small-group!
- Travel in comfort and style in a deluxe, air-conditioned minivan
- Listen while your knowledgeable guide explains the technique and art of wine-making in Sonoma County and Napa Valley
- Visit interesting wineries and sample delicious wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch of your choice
- This tour is fully-customizable, so choose wineries that suit your interests!
- Pickup and return from your Napa- or Sonoma-area hotel is included
What You Can Expect
You'll visit small, family-owned wineries for intimate wine-tasting sessions, and your guide will steer you to wineries best suited to your interests. We also like to introduce guests to unique, organic and biodynamic wines and wineries in the area.
You'll also have the opportunity to take a winery tour (additional fee) if you are interested. When we stop at midday, you'll have three lunch options from which to choose -- purchase your lunch at a local deli, dine on a scrumptious sandwich and salad that we provide, or enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at one of the wineries (lunch included).
This fun-filled day of wine tasting will be the highlight of your vacation. Don't forget to buy a bottle or two to take home to friends and family!