- Explore Northern California's famous Wine Country in a small-group!
- Travel in comfort and style in a deluxe, air-conditioned minivan
- Listen while your knowledgeable guide explains the technique and art of wine-making in Sonoma County and Napa Valley
- Visit interesting wineries and sample delicious wines in their tasting rooms
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch of your choice
- This tour is fully-customizable, so choose wineries that suit your interests!
- Pickup and return from your Napa- or Sonoma-area hotel is included
What You Can Expect
Enjoy stops to family-run wineries, where you’ll encounter a friendly and personable staff while you wine taste. You’ll also be introduced to some local organic and biodynamic wines to broaden your understanding of the area’s selection and production.
Midday, you’ll have the choice to enjoy a leisurely picnic lunch at one of the wineries or a sandwich and salad. If you’re craving something else to pair with your wine, there are local deli options nearby available for purchase. You’ll also have the chance to take a tour of one of the wineries you visit (additional fee), if you wish.
At the end of your tour, return to your air-conditioned minivan for transportation back to your Napa or Sonoma hotel.