- Napa Valley hot-air balloon ride from Domaine Chandon Winery including pre-flight snack and breakfast
- Gently soar over the breathtaking countryside of Napa Valley, enjoying panoramic views of vineyards and rolling hills
- Chat to your pilot about Napa Valley as you fly and learn about its landscape and world-famous wines
- Finish your hot-air balloon experience with a classic American buffet breakfast and Domaine Chandon sparkling wine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fun Great Experience In The ...Photo by: Mario J
- Hallie Mark EngagementPhoto by: Mark U
- ViewsPhoto by: Claudia A
- Take-offPhoto by: Claudia A
- Balloons on the field getting ...Photo by: Claudia A
- Just after landing from my ...Photo by: Jennifer L
- Flying HighPhoto by: Lynn Denise M
- NAPA Valley from the TopPhoto by: HERNAN B
- balloon flight - Napa valley ...Photo by: David A
- balloons landingPhoto by: David A
- balloon over housePhoto by: David A
- circular sun raysPhoto by: David A
- up in the airPhoto by: David A
- sunlit balloonPhoto by: David A
- balloons in the morningPhoto by: David A
- Napa Valley balloon flightPhoto by: David A
- getting ready to launchPhoto by: Hector G
- LandedPhoto by: Saké
Thailand, 10 2013
- MistPhoto by: Saké
Thailand, 10 2013
- Bird's eye viewPhoto by: Saké
Thailand, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of Napa Valley’s rolling hills as you softly glide through the early morning skies. As you pass over pristine vineyards, your pilot will talk to you about Napa’s captivating landscape; hear how the vines change from emerald green to a rusty gold according to season and learn about the different wineries in the area below you.
After approximately an hour in the air, your pilot will give you instructions for your smooth landing. Once back on the ground, make your way back inside Domaine Chandon Winery and sit down inside its prestigious restaurant for your lavish breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages and cottage potatoes. Fruit salad and muffins, as well as coffee, tea and orange juice are also included.
Relax while enjoying this classic American buffet breakfast and, after receiving your souvenir photo, toast your group with a glass of sparkling Domain Chandon wine; it’s the perfect way to celebrate your Napa Valley balloon flight!
Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included with this tour
Beautiful and worth every penny.
Amazing!! This was the best thing we did in Napa. It was such a beautiful and smooth ride. My husband is afraid of heights and this didn't bother him at all. Chandon was awesome to have breakfast at. Everyone there was so nice. Definitely recommend this tour!!
This was my first Balloon ride but not my last. I can truly sat the Pictures do not do the view any justice. Napa Valley is such a beautiful place and we had the best view. Thank you for your hospitality and such a great staff. I will be returning .
Every thing as advertised ...Only better...From office staff to operations personnel.. mimosa's aplenty an food was good both before and after flight. Capt. John and his ground crew were top notch providing help, assistance and care for 5 very senior senior citizens ages 79 to 90 years in age .This was my second trip with Napa Hot-air Balloons.. But this trip had it all : 1 hr, 44 minutes in the air . 2006 ft max. altitude and an 11.9 mile flight distance to south of Napa. Grand kids are next..
See ya soon...
Amazing experience!!!! I went by myself for my birthday and gotta say it was one of my best birthday experience. Beautiful view. I definitely recommend.
FANTASTIC balloon ride!!
It was incredible!! don't miss it!!! thanks!!
Exceeded my expectations!!!
Wow and Wow! this ride was unbelievable, floating high and low above the beautiful Napa Valley. The early morning commenced with a warm welcome and refreshments and freshly baked pastries. We shared the sky with 8 balloons, it was magnificent. The morning ended with a delicious brunch and champagne at the Chateau. Highly recommended.