- Napa Valley hot-air balloon ride from Domaine Chandon Winery including pre-flight snack and breakfast
- Gently soar over the breathtaking countryside of Napa Valley, enjoying panoramic views of vineyards and rolling hills
- Chat to your pilot about Napa Valley as you fly and learn about its landscape and world-famous wines
- Finish your hot-air balloon experience with a classic American buffet breakfast and Domaine Chandon sparkling wine
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fun Great Experience In The ...Photo by: Mario J
- Hallie Mark EngagementPhoto by: Mark U
- ViewsPhoto by: Claudia A
- Take-offPhoto by: Claudia A
- Balloons on the field getting ...Photo by: Claudia A
- Just after landing from my ...Photo by: Jennifer L
- Flying HighPhoto by: Lynn Denise M
- NAPA Valley from the TopPhoto by: HERNAN B
- balloon flight - Napa valley ...Photo by: David A
- balloons landingPhoto by: David A
- balloon over housePhoto by: David A
- circular sun raysPhoto by: David A
- up in the airPhoto by: David A
- sunlit balloonPhoto by: David A
- balloons in the morningPhoto by: David A
- Napa Valley balloon flightPhoto by: David A
- getting ready to launchPhoto by: Hector G
- LandedPhoto by: Saké
Thailand, 10 2013
- MistPhoto by: Saké
Thailand, 10 2013
- Bird's eye viewPhoto by: Saké
Thailand, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
Have your camera ready to capture bird’s-eye views of Napa Valley’s rolling hills as you softly glide through the early morning skies. As you pass over pristine vineyards, your pilot will talk to you about Napa’s captivating landscape; hear how the vines change from emerald green to a rusty gold according to season and learn about the different wineries in the area below you.
After approximately an hour in the air, your pilot will give you instructions for your smooth landing. Once back on the ground, make your way back inside Domaine Chandon Winery and sit down inside its prestigious restaurant for your lavish breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages and cottage potatoes. Fruit salad and muffins, as well as coffee, tea and orange juice are also included.
Relax while enjoying this classic American buffet breakfast and, after receiving your souvenir photo, toast your group with a glass of sparkling Domain Chandon wine; it’s the perfect way to celebrate your Napa Valley balloon flight!
Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included with this tour
We had a wonderful time and Ken was a great guide and pilot. The weather was beautiful and it was a great time to go so we could see the change of season in the air. We would definitely go again.
I never had a desire to go on a hot air balloon ride, was doing it for my daughter's birthday, but it was amazing! Well organized, fun, beautiful, wonderful champagne breakfast afterwards. Couldn't believe how still it was up there. Would recommend this for anyone age 10 to 80. My daughter will remember this birthday forever!
This experience was a class act from start to finish. The flight was very memorable and gave me a wonderful perspective on Napa Valley and all the vineyards in it. We began and ended our trip at one of the most beautiful wineries in the Valley, Chandon.
Great fun! Would definitely recommending! The Nappa Valley Ballon team was super friendly and organized.
It was an amazing flight and she said Yes at around 2,000 ft. Chris Jones was our pilot and he was very friendly and helpful in not only piloting a safe balloon, but snapping pictures at the right time to capture our engagement on the GoPro. The wind wasn't particularly helpful on this mid-October day as we had to abandon the first landing spot and ended up in an adjacent field for safety and time reasons. The champagne was flowing freely at brunch afterwards as well. All in all, I highly recommend this balloon ride.
Everything and more than I expected! Gorgeous clear view of S.F., able to go up to 2000 ft, terrific pilot and chase car drivers, delicious brunch with unlimited champagne Absolutely wonderful experience. Even our descent onto a road in a vineyard was perfect! Thank you for an amazing experience!
The experience was wonderful. Mr. Mike was resposible for our ballon, extremely sympathetic and tell us about the views, secutrity during the flight. The meeting point is beautiful, the breakfast delicious. the trip was perfect.
Perfect flight in the early morning. Felt we were in good hands with our experienced pilot. Enjoyed the brunch afterwords very much
I think I already rated our tour, but maybe I didn't...... Anyway, it was very enjoyable, even though we were fogged out of Napa and had to go to Winters for the ride. Our pilot Chris did a great job! Breakfast was quite good as well. A fun experience and well organized.