- Winery tour on the Napa Valley Wine Trolley
- Travel on a motorized replica of an open-air San Francisco cable car
- Visit four premium wineries in the northern half of Napa Valley
- Tour Castello di Amorosa’s medieval-style Italian castle
- Enjoy a gourmet, picnic-style lunch on the beautiful grounds of a local winery, made from fresh local ingredients
- Hear fun facts and stories about winemaking in Napa Valley from an experienced guide
What You Can Expect
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the winery, including the medieval-style Tuscan castle, and then enjoy a wine tasting of varietals like pinot noir, sangiovese or award-winning chardonnay. (Note: This tasting ONLY is included.)
Up next, a boutique family owned winery, where you will sip your wine in the middle of a vineyard. Enjoy lunch catered by Oakville Grocery, a historic gourmet shop that dates back to 1881. Lunch items vary by day, but you can expect fresh dishes like salads and sandwiches made with farm-to-table ingredients, accompanied by soda and water.
After a delicious wine tasting and lunch, hop back on the trolley for winery number three – Historic Beringer Vineyards – here you will enjoy a progressive tasting and tour around the iconic Napa Valley facility. Stroll back through time as you walk through the beautiful grounds, learning about the winery’s past and present from a knowledgeable Beringer Vineyard's guide.
Then hop back on the trolley for the drive to your final winery; the location varies with each tour, but you can expect another premium Napa Valley experience!
Your tour ends with the trolley ride back to Yountville.