- Winery tour on the Napa Valley Wine Trolley
- Travel on a motorized replica of an open-air San Francisco cable car
- Visit three premium wineries in the northern half of Napa Valley
- Tour Castello di Amorosa’s medieval-style Italian castle
- Enjoy a gourmet, picnic-style lunch on the beautiful grounds of a local winery
- Hear fun facts and stories about winemaking in Napa Valley from an experienced guide
What You Can Expect
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the winery, including the medieval-style Tuscan castle, and then enjoy a wine tasting of varietals like pinot noir, sangiovese or award-winning chardonnay. (Note: This tasting ONLY is included.)
Next head to Cairdean Estate, a boutique family-owned winery, where you will sip your wine in the middle of a vineyard. Enjoy lunch catered by Oakville Grocery, a historic gourmet shop that dates back to 1881. Lunch items vary by day, but you can expect fresh dishes like salads and sandwiches made with farm-to-table ingredients, accompanied by soda and water.
After a delicious wine tasting and lunch, hop back on the trolley for winery number three: historic Beringer Vineyards. Here you will enjoy a progressive tasting and tour around the iconic Napa Valley facility. Stroll back through time as you walk through the beautiful grounds, learning about the winery’s past and present from a knowledgeable Beringer Vineyard's guide.
Your tour ends with the trolley ride back to Yountville.
We were picked up on time, our guide was knowledgeable and fun. Learned a lot and drank some fantastic wine.
The trolley tour was so much fun! Our driver/tour guide Gy was entertaining, knowledgeable and fun!! The castle tour and tasting was our favorite part and the food was delish! thank you for a great time!! cheers!