- Napa wine country tour by open-air trolley
- Experience Napa’s gorgeous scenery from a fun and unique perspective
- Ride in a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car
- Visit four family-owned wineries for tastings
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch catered by a Michael Chiarello’s NapaStyle in Yountville
- Pickup and drop-off from Oxbow Market included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The picnic lunch catered by celebrity chef Michael Chiarello, as seen on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, really tops off a quintessential day in Napa.
What You Can Expect
Select from the following sandwiches and includes a chickpea and farro salad -
1) Calabrese Italian
2) Roasted turkey
3) Toasted-Spice chicken
4) Forever-Roasted pork
5) Tuna conerva
6) Roasted vegetable
And freshly baked cookies.
Our tour guide Kyle was a good host and very informative, not just about the wineries we visited but about the industry and region in general. The tour was set a relaxed pace and we did not feel rushed at any point. The four wineries we visited were quite different, with the last one offering a tour of the production facility.
It was an enjoyable day, pleasant weather, good lunch, and the trolley driver/guide was very knowledgeable. I would suggest you speak with the people at the wineries about having some kind of food for the tastings. Over all, we enjoyed the day.