- Napa wine country tour by open-air trolley
- Experience Napa’s gorgeous scenery from a fun and unique perspective
- Ride in a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car
- Visit four family-owned wineries for tastings
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch catered by a Michael Chiarello’s NapaStyle in Yountville
- Pickup and drop-off from Oxbow Market included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The picnic lunch catered by celebrity chef Michael Chiarello, as seen on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, really tops off a quintessential day in Napa.
What You Can Expect
Select from the following sandwiches and includes a chickpea and farro salad and freshly baked cookies.
1) Calabrese Italian
2) Roasted turkey
3) Toasted-Spice chicken
4) Forever-Roasted pork
5) Tuna conerva
6) Roasted vegetable
This tour was amazing!
The tour was not what we expected. We did not go into the vineyards not was the wine process explained to us. Rather disappointing to be constantly be sold wine. I use Viator many times in the UK and it's sad the company they outsource the trips too do not have the sane standard.