- Napa wine country tour by open-air trolley
- Experience Napa’s gorgeous scenery from a fun and unique perspective
- Ride in a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car
- Visit four family-owned wineries for tastings
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch catered by a Michael Chiarello’s NapaStyle in Yountville
- Pickup and drop-off from Oxbow Market included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The picnic lunch catered by celebrity chef Michael Chiarello, as seen on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, really tops off a quintessential day in Napa.
What You Can Expect
Select from the following sandwiches and includes a chickpea and farro salad and freshly baked cookies.
1) Calabrese Italian
2) Roasted turkey
3) Toasted-Spice chicken
4) Forever-Roasted pork
5) Tuna conerva
6) Roasted vegetable
Great trip for first time tasters. Our guide Joe was informative and fun. We had a bunch of young just turning 21 girls on the trolley and he handled them like a pro.
We had a wonderful trip, Guy was a great guide! The wine tasting was fabulous! Missed the trolley but the bus worked out fine.