- Sonoma brewery tour with three local brewery stops
- Get an insider look at the inner workings of a local brewery during a behind-the-scenes tour
- Discover how to smell, touch and taste malted barley from a local brewery
- Grab water from coolers on the bus and use them to house growlers filled at your stops
- Round-trip transport between the breweries is provided, and you can get dropped off at a location of your choosing
What You Can Expect
Before embarking on your day of drinking—including free-flowing samples at each brewery—enjoy a filling salad or sandwich lunch. See the itinerary below for menu options. After sating your appetite, continue on to exploring the local brewing scene. Your guide breaks down the tasting notes for the provided beer samplings at each of your three stops, identifying the flavor profiles and demystifying the subtle differences between each sip. Load up on refillable growlers, which can be stowed in coolers on the bus while you're driven to each location.
After receiving a deeper understanding of the makeup of each glass, devote a few minutes to a presentation of how beer is crafted. During your tour, learn about the insider workings of each brewery with a presentation of the ingredients used to brew your favorite suds. You’ll smell, touch and taste the malted barley that infuses beer with its flavor, and appreciate the hops that imbue each brew with its flavor. A behind-the-scenes brewery tour will reveal the complicated mechanisms behind each glass.
If you’d like to refresh, water and ice are available throughout the day. Once you’ve received a deep appreciated for the intricacies of brewing, relax on a ride back to your starting point. If you'd like, you can be dropped off at a local restaurant or hotel, or the guide can call you a cab—no driving required.
- House salad: Fresh mixed greens with candied pecans, blue cheese crumbles and dried cranberries with our house balsamic dressing.
- Dogtown garden sandwich: Sliced crimini mushrooms, spinach, sprouts and gruyere cheese with balsamic vinaigrette on light rye bread.
- Bratwurst or chicken apple sausage on a fresh Full Circle Bakery roll: Pick Your Toppings—grilled onions and Peppers or sauerkraut.
- Applewood pulled pork sliders: Topped with coleslaw and served with mixed greens
- Artichoke heart press: Marinated artichoke hearts, Havarti cheese and balsamic dressing on a ciabatta roll.
- Smoked brisket: 20 hour smoked brisket, grilled onions and peppers, havarti cheese, horseradish sauce and Texas ketchup on a French roll.
- Turkey club sandwich: Sliced turkey breast, smoked bacon and Swiss cheese with mayonnaise and tomato on a ciabatta roll.
- Roasted veggie grill: Roasted red and yellow bell peppers, red onion, zucchini and mushrooms with pesto sauce and Havarti cheese on a ciabatta roll.