This small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more intimate experience.
- Grgich Hills Estate winery after-hours tour and dinner aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train -- a Viator Exclusive
- Enjoy a tour of Grgich Hills Estate after it has already closed for the day – the only tour of its kind in Napa Valley
- Sample Grgich Hill award winning wines
- Ride the Napa Valley Train and enjoy a four-course gourmet dinner with or without wine
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people for a more relaxed experience
- Don’t miss out on this exclusive experience that can’t be booked anywhere else!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's super-cool being able to avoid the crowds and tour Grgich Hills Estate winery just with your small group. Following that up with a fancy dinner aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train makes this a night to remember!
What You Can Expect
The winery normally closes at 4:30pm, but on this exclusive tour that can't be booked anywhere else, a winery representative will take your small group on a private, after-hours tour of Grgich Hills Estate. Visit the cellar, enjoy pairings with fruit and cheese, and sample wines including their signature Chardonnay, spicy Zinfandel, complex Cabernet and dessert wine named 'Violetta' after the owner's daughter. You will have time to purchase wine following your tastings.
At 7:30pm, leave Grgich aboard the famous Napa Valley Wine Train, a restored vintage train transformed into a restaurant on wheels. You will be guided to the dining car where you can share the company of other passengers during your meal.
Savor your elegant four-course gourmet dinner (see Itinerary for sample menu) with or without wine as you travel through acres of vineyards. Admire neat rows of grape vines in the last rays of sunlight through the large picture windows, then turn your attention to the details of the beautifully restored train car. Your 4-hour winery and dinner experience concludes at 9:30pm upon your return to downtown Napa.