- Napa and Sonoma wine tour from San Francisco
- Soak up incredible vistas of these world-renowned wine regions' rolling hills and lush vineyards
- Taste various award-winning wines at four to six wineries in Sonoma and Napa, Oakville or Yountville
- Take a scenic, relaxing tram tour at Benziger Family Winery for up-close views of the vineyards
- Learn about the art and science of biodynamic winemaking from your expert guide
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic lunch at a local winery
What You Can Expect
Once in Sonoma County, admire the rolling hills and beautiful valleys that have supplied the world with fantastic wines for more than 60 years. Your professional guide will describe the region and its wine in detail so that you can truly appreciate your experience.
Your first stop is Benziger Family Winery, where you'll hop on a 45-minute tram tour to enjoy up-close views of the biodynamic vineyards, fermentation facility and crush pad. This intimate tram tour lets you follow the winemaking process from the roots to the glass and see how wine is made, bottled, aged and distributed.
In the afternoon, travel over to Napa County to continue wine tasting in Oakville, Yountville or in the city of Napa itself. The landscape of rolling hills laced with rows of wine grapes is truly awe-inspiring, and provides a romantic backdrop for memorable photos.
Our tour guides Mitch + Marie went above and beyond to make a truly wonderful, memorable day! My daughter + I were able to visit wine country + enjoy the tastings without worring about driving. There is not enough space for me to praise "M and M" as much as they deserve! Thank u 4 an unforgettable day!!
This was a wonderful tour.Our tour guide Molly was very knowledgeable and accommodating. She made great recommendations and made it a very relaxing and enjoyable day.Starting at Benzinger's we learned a lot about actually making wine which made the rest of tour even better.