- Bike through Sonoma County's Alexander Valley on this unique guided tour
- Taste award-winning wines from two to three wineries (tasting fees not included)
- Learn the history of Wine Country from a local expert
- Kayak down the Russian River
- Catch some excitement while paddling through mild rapids
- Picnic lunch, unlimited bottled water, hybrid bike, support van and equipment are all included
What You Can Expect
Herb-roasted or pepper-roasted turkey breast
Black Forest ham
Smoked wild Alaskan salmon
Pasta salad -- penne, tortellini, orzo
Locally baked breads -- whole grain, roasted garlic, seeded baguette, sourdough
Local and artisan cheeses-- soft and hard
Seasonal fresh fruit plate
Assorted mineral waters and sodas
Excellent with great guides -very pleasant
Learnt a lot
Pricey but you get your money's worth
This tour was great!!! Our guides did an excellent job with our group!! I would definitely do it again!
This was fantastic
The tour was wonderful!! The bike ride and kayaking took us through beautiful scenery. We saw wildlife on the river and had some lovely wine tastings. Our guides were a father son team; Eric and Jim; and they were fantastic! We were a group of 7 women and we could not have asked for a better day. PERFECT!
We had a fabulous time even better than we expected. Out Tour guides Justin and William met our every need, lunch was great, they always made sure that we were all doing fine circled back on the bike and kayak to get the less experienced caught up and to ensure thier safet. Gave them both $ 100 tip!
Wonderful experience, our tour guide Tom was so patience and caring. Amazing landscape!
The tour was great, well worth it! You do, however, have to be somewhat in shape. The bike trail in more like intermediate than easy.