- Bike through Sonoma County's Alexander Valley on this unique guided tour
- Taste award-winning wines from two to three wineries (tasting fees not included)
- Learn the history of Wine Country from a local expert
- Kayak down the Russian River
- Catch some excitement while paddling through mild rapids
- Picnic lunch, unlimited bottled water, hybrid bike, support van and equipment are all included
You will visit two to three wineries for a tasting of fine wines, and stop for a picnic lunch of fresh salad, bread, cheese, seasonal fruits and dessert. After lunch, you may even have time for a game of bocce ball!
Then, you'll hop in your kayak and paddle down the Russian River. Along the scenic river route, keep an eye out for native wildlife and hold on when you kayak through some small rapids.
Herb-roasted or pepper-roasted turkey breast
Black Forest ham
Smoked wild Alaskan salmon
Pasta salad -- penne, tortellini, orzo
Locally baked breads -- whole grain, roasted garlic, seeded baguette, sourdough
Local and artisan cheeses-- soft and hard
Seasonal fresh fruit plate
Assorted mineral waters and sodas