- Afternoon trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Naples
- Drive through Vesuvius National Park
- Hike to the summit and peer into the crater of Vesuvius
- Panoramic views of the beautiful Bay of Naples
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
From the summit, the panoramic views of the Bay of Naples have captivated visitors for centuries. Then, peer down into the depths of the crater to see plumes of steam issuing from the sleeping, but still active, volcano.
Climbing Mt. Vesuvius is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I noticed the 'fitness level recommendation' on the website after I'd booked the tour and since my fitness level is at UNFIT I got nervous but went ahead anyway to see how I'd go. I took my time, 30 mins and getting to the top was worth it. Make sure you wear runners or hiking boots as the pebbles on the track can get slippery.
A simple and efficient way to see and climb Mt. Vesuvius. Would recommend this trip - far easier than doing it on your own. This was a great experience.