- 3-hour Segway shore excursion of Naples
- Ride through the city, seeing top Naples attractions like Teatro San Carlo
- Learn about Naples' colorful history from an expert local guide
- Enjoy a tour that’s suitable for all fitness levels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
When you’re ready, hit the streets, heading first to the 13th-century Castel Nuovo, one of Naples’ most iconic landmarks. Continue down the fashion-forward Via Toledo, and then glide over to Galleria Umberto I, an impressive 19th-century shopping gallery.
Make your way to Europe's oldest working theater next, the beautiful Teatro San Carlo. Pass by the large square of Piazza del Plebiscito, before heading to the Royal Palace. Hear tales of the country's time under Spanish rule as you wander the area with your guide.
After snapping some photos at the Church of San Francesco di Paola, continue through the gorgeous botanical gardens of Villa Comunale, constructed in the 19th century.
Then, gaze out at the Castel dell’Ovo as you relax by the beach on Via Caracciolo. See the Fontana dell'Immacolatella, a fountain designed by the famed Italian architect and artist, Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
Soak up views of the flashy residential area of Santa Lucia before concluding at your original departure point.
Please note: This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy, so please leave yourself ample time to enjoy your tour. The departure point is a 10-minute walk from the Naples cruise port.