- Combined Naples city tour and visit to Pompeii
- Cathedral, S. Restituta, Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views over Naples from the Posillipo terrace
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti''s House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Our guide was very knowledgable and was very friendly. He gave us ample time to look at the sites without rushing us.
Our tour guide (Andre) and driver were excellent. He was a few minutes (10-15) late arriving to pick us up but we found other people on our tour and waited together. We stopped at a beautiful church named Santa Maria Donna Regina Vecchia. Andre noted that the church was an excellent example of Gothic and Baroque architecture. We then went to the Naples Galleria (beautiful but not worth a special visit) and drove to a view of the city before heading to Pompeii. Our group was small (6) and we met with another group to tour Pompeii. Andre was great - very knowledgeable and passionate about history. Since everyone wanted the opportunity to try Naples pizza, they dropped us off in an area (about 2 blocks from the ship) with a number of pizza shops. Overall, a great tour.