- Combined Naples city tour and visit to Pompeii
- Cathedral, S. Restituta, Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views over Naples from the Posillipo terrace
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti''s House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Jam packed, but for only a few hours in France we got to experience a lot!! Pompeii was very cool and our tour guide, MariaLuisa was funny, friendly and keep everyone moving along. She was knowledgeable and made sure we saw the key points in Pompeii with an appropriate amount of free time in Nice. One of the best days on our trip. Thank her for us!!!
The only issue we had was with waiting to get on the bus on the return from Pompeii. We had planned for a free afternoon in Naples to eat pizza and we were rushed because of the delay in getting back.
Alfredo was our tour guide and he was awesome! Very personable and friendly...also very knowledgeable about the history of the city and monuments. Pompeii was a good hike around the massive city and great history to learn about. We did get a taste of the fabulous lemoncello and amazing lemonade!