- Combined Naples city tour and visit to Pompeii
- Cathedral, S. Restituta, Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views over Naples from the Posillipo terrace
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti''s House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Reviewed by Amy, November 2012
There isnt much to do in Naples, but the tour to Pompeii was amazing! Highly recommend at least the pompeii. If it's available I would recommend Pompeii and the Amalfi coast and skip Naples all together
Reviewed by Sandra K, November 2012
We easily met our guide upon leaving the ship, and found him extremely knowledgeable in all relevant areas of ancient history, church history and doctrine. He has a keen sense of humor and friendly manner. We enjoyed our tour of Naples, and found Pompeii a fascinating place! We would highly recommend this tour and guide!