- Combined Naples city tour and visit to Pompeii
- Cathedral, S. Restituta, Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views over Naples from the Posillipo terrace
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti''s House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver-guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
The city portion of the tour was informative, but we wouldn’t be too keen on wandering the city on our own as Naples seems dirty and crowded. But having said that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and we did stop and see a couple of very nice churches. The Pompeii trip was the highlight of this tour!! We had ample time in the city and our guide was very good at explaining the history of the city. We highly recommend seeing Pompeii!
Naples was a good introduction, and Pompeii was excellent in learning about what happened and seeing the ruins.