- Three-hour tour of Pompeii from Naples
- Guided tour of Pompeii
- The Forum, Thermal Baths, Vetti's House and Lupanare
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
- PompeiiPhoto by: Elizabeth H
- PompeiiPhoto by: Collette G
- Tour guide PompeiiPhoto by: Collette G
- Pompeii Town SquarePhoto by: AlexMarron
- Apollo - God of the SunPhoto by: AlexMarron
- Pregnant LadyPhoto by: AlexMarron
- Pompeii Twon Square: Zeus ...Photo by: AlexMarron
- pompei to cross the streetPhoto by: Ruth R
Australia, 07 2011
What You Can Expect
Your tour includes narration from a professional guide, three hours of time to explore Pompeii, round-trip transportation from your ship port and guaranteed on-time return to your boat.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
Very good guide,interestingHappy I took it
Great tour you will not understand Pompeii if you go on your own.
Our guide Ellisa was brilliant, a lot of the ruins don't look much, but she brought everything to life telling us the history of everything, she was fabulous even though it was bitterly cold !
Polite, punctual, friendly. safe, helpful driver. Friendly, knowledgeable and entertaining guide. A great tour. We learned so much that would have passed us by without Maria to explain it. The best way to see Pompeii if time is limited.
The trip was amazing. Our guide was attentive and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!!!
Absolutely incredible experience. Our guide was fantastic and really shared a lot of information. Would highly recommend this tour!
Excellent tour, since picked up from the port, Claudio made everything easy for us. Spoke perfect Spanish and got us a Spanish guide, who was also great, explaining every detail of the city of Pompey. I really recommend this tour.
We enjoyed our tour of Pompeii as our tour guide was entertaining and informative. Excellent tour. Highly recommend to tourists who have limited time.
Very interesting tour of Pompei. Or tour guide was entertaining and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Well worth going to. Unfortunately the day we went the weather was extremely hot and made the experience less enjoyable. Be preparded with plenty of water and even an umbrella for shade, as there is none on the tour. Guide was informative and explained things well for us to understand.