- Small-group two-hour morning tour of Naples
- Cathedral and Treasure Chapel
- S. Restituta
- Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views from the Posillipo terrace
- Small group ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll also take a drive to Plebiscito Square to see the Royal Palace and the beautiful neoclassical Church of St Francesco di Paula. After a drive to the Town Hall Square and the New Castle, built by the French Family of Anjou, the tour ends at the terrace at Posillipo, for wonderful views of the picturesque city of Naples.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Naples for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
good all round short trip,guide was on time at the docks was a taste of naples,excellent value
In two and one-half hours we saw quite a few highlights of Naples.
The cost was approximately 60% less than the cruise ship cast for the similar tour.
We highly recommend this tour. It was stress free.