- Small-group two-hour morning tour of Naples
- Cathedral and Treasure Chapel
- S. Restituta
- Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views from the Posillipo terrace
- Small group ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
You'll also take a drive to Plebiscito Square to see the Royal Palace and the beautiful neoclassical Church of St Francesco di Paula. After a drive to the Town Hall Square and the New Castle, built by the French Family of Anjou, the tour ends at the terrace at Posillipo, for wonderful views of the picturesque city of Naples.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Naples for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Reviewed by Gary S, November 2012
The provided tour was very informative seeing a beautiful church/museum, panoramic view of the city along with a general city tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone that wants to have a general tour and time to explore on your own.
Reviewed by Raymond Peter B, July 2011
Enjoyed our small tour of Naples. Guide was excellent, helpful, informative, caring (My wife has some walking difficulties) and amusing too! Pick-up from the ship was efficient but starting trip was held up because other people who booked did not show up and had not informed anyone! Delivery back to cruise ship was also very good. Would try Viator again for cruise destination excursions. Much cheaper than the ships' excursions.