- 3-hour Naples by night tour including a pizza dinner
- See the sun go down over Naples’ coastline, while traveling around the city by luxury coach
- Gaze out over illuminated Naples from Posillipo Hill
- Pass attractions in Naples’ UNESCO-listed centro storico: Piazza del Plebiscito, Castel Nuovo and San Carlo Opera House
- Enjoy an authentic Neapolitan pizza at a top Naples pizzeria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax on your route around town, watching the sun set over the coast line. Travel up Posillipo Hill to see Naples stretched out in front of you, its twinkling lights shining like gems surrounding the coast, and then head back into the centro storico (historical center).
Lauded as a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site, the center is home to a collection of incredible Naples attractions. Pass sites like Castel Nuovo, Piazza del Plebiscito with its Bourbon palaces, and San Carlo Opera House. Gaze at bustling Piazza Triste e Trento – where the cool Neapolitans hang out – and travel past Galleria Umberto I, marveling at its glass-roofed arcade.
After seeing the delights of Naples as the sun goes down, head inside a much-loved local pizzeria for dinner. Pizza was born in Naples, so there’s no better choice of dinner than this. Enjoy a classic thick-crust Neapolitan pizza, topped with sweet red tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella and fragrant basil.
Meet your driver back at the pre-arranged time and return to central Naples by coach.
Excellent introduction to a wonderful city. Ricardo called the day before to confirm pick up location, then showed us spectacular views of the city as well as sites of interest, combined with a lot of information about Naples. Meal was delicious fresh pizza, also with information about its origins. Highly recommended
the tour was nice but we had to deal several times with the vendor on the pick up location all worked out OK