- Full-day Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from Naples
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Pompeii and explore its spellbinding ruins on a walking tour
- Learn about the AD 79 eruption of Mount Vesuvius that blanketed Pompeii under volcanic rubble for centuries
- Visit a cameo and corals factory and then relax over lunch in Ristorante Vesuvio
- See the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast from the comfort of your coach
- Stop to visit a ceramics factory in Conca dei Marini, and then take a stroll around Amalfi Town
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Amalfi coastPhoto by: Gabriela B
- View from the road between ...Photo by: James G
- Pompeii with Mount VesuviusPhoto by: Sandra S
- Beautiful SorrentoPhoto by: Sandra S
- AmalfiPhoto by: Mauricio M
- PompeiiPhoto by: Jamie R
- Amalfi Coast IIPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Amalfi CoastPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Pompeii and Mt VesuviusPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- and quot;Menu and quot; in ...Photo by: Willem Hoffmann
- Stepping stonesPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Marble Columns in PompeiiPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Pompeii ruins with Mt ...Photo by: William M
What You Can Expect
Head first to the archaeological site of Pompeii, the ancient city that lay buried under volcanic ash for centuries following Mount Vesuvius’ eruption in 79 AD. Enter the site at your own expense and learn the history behind that fateful day. Pass the ruins of the Forum, the Temple of Venus, the Thermal Baths and more.
Afterward, take a ride to a prominent cameo and corals factory. The family-run business specializes in the ancient Neapolitan tradition of carved coral jewelry. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production process and then stroll the short distance to Ristorante Vesuvio for lunch, a local establishment dating back to the 18th century.
Appetites sated, travel north along the scenic roads of the Amalfi Coast, passing pastel-colored towns and the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Stop to visit a traditional ceramic workshop before heading to the town of Amalfi.
There, enjoy some free time to explore the streets or cool off with a gelato. Your tour will conclude afterward with transportation back to Naples.
Our trip with you was FANTASTIC Thank you. We were collected on time Our guides for Pompeii and Amalfi spoke great English and were very helpful and the itinerary was great Thank you for a great trip Cheryl Raper and Donald Raper
It's a very good combination in my view. Especially this is good if you have a relative tight schedule or you are travelling alone without a car. Amalfi is of course the highlights. The driver knows the best spots for photos and nicely offered drop offs to one of the famous pizza shop on the way back.
Such a great tour of Pompeii-- tour guide was fantastic - superbly nice and knowledgable.
The Amalfi Coast drive was completed by Luigi who was passionate about this amazing and magical part of Italy. He was so accommodating and we stopped many times and enjoyed stunning views and got to stay longer in Amalfi---it is tough driving--narrow roads, tight turns, tour buses, etc. I loved that we go to go to Ravello---so worth every dollar I paid.
We really enjoyed the tour and VERY grateful we did not have to maneuver the twisty roads down the Almalfi coast.. The tour of Pompeii was spectacular and just the right length. The cameo factory and ceramics shop were informative and a good chance to acquire some gifts for friends and family. We opted to enjoy the town of Almafi instead of the optional boat tour, giving us free time in the town. Good value and excellent guides.
Wonderful tour. Pompeii was interestingly presented by our tour guide. The lunch, which was included in the tour, was very good. We especially enjoyed our afternoon tour of the Amalfi Coast with our charming and engaging driver/tour guide, Riccardo. Highly recommend this tour.
This was the best value for the money tour that I have ever taken. If you have only one day and you want to see as much as possible this is the tour for you. Our guides Stefania in Pompeii and Ricardo the driver to the Amalfi coast were second to none. I had an awesome day. I highly recommend this tour. You will get to see so much and still stop in Amalfi to enjoy the tour a bit. Lovely Experience
I wish we spent more time in Pompeii, but totally understand that we needed to allow enough time to do Amalfi and get back to Naples at a decent time. Our guides and drivers were amazing especially if you get Mario, he's by far the most entertaining and best driver guide. Pompeii was fascinating, we were glad we ended up doing it as part of a guided tour. Amalfi was beautiful as well.
The tour was great and I would highly recommend this tour. It was a small group of about 14 and the guide was great.
Great guide and drivers !!! Amazing , breathtaking views !!
Great! Our guide Francesca was absolutely wonderful. I was eavesdropping on other guides around us and Francesca was much better than each one. Very happy about this tour.