- Full-day Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from Naples
- Visit the UNESCO-listed ancient city of Pompeii and explore its spellbinding ruins on a walking tour
- Learn about the AD 79 eruption of Mount Vesuvius that blanketed Pompeii under volcanic rubble for centuries
- Visit a cameo and corals factory and then relax over lunch in Ristorante Vesuvio
- See the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast from the comfort of your coach
- Stop to visit a ceramics factory in Conca dei Marini, and then take a stroll around Amalfi Town
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Biggest lemons you will ever ...Photo by: Sean M
- Amalfi coastPhoto by: Gabriela B
- View from the road between ...Photo by: James G
- Pompeii with Mount VesuviusPhoto by: Sandra S
- Beautiful SorrentoPhoto by: Sandra S
- AmalfiPhoto by: Mauricio M
- PompeiiPhoto by: Jamie R
- Amalfi Coast IIPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Amalfi CoastPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Pompeii and Mt VesuviusPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- and quot;Menu and quot; in ...Photo by: Willem Hoffmann
- Stepping stonesPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Marble Columns in PompeiiPhoto by: Willem Hoffmann
- Pompeii ruins with Mt ...Photo by: William M
What You Can Expect
Head first to the archaeological site of Pompeii, the ancient city that lay buried under volcanic ash for centuries following Mount Vesuvius’ eruption in 79 AD. Enter the site at your own expense and learn the history behind that fateful day. Pass the ruins of the Forum, the Temple of Venus, the Thermal Baths and more.
Afterward, take a ride to a prominent cameo and corals factory. The family-run business specializes in the ancient Neapolitan tradition of carved coral jewelry. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the production process and then stroll the short distance to Ristorante Vesuvio for lunch, a local establishment dating back to the 18th century.
Appetites sated, travel north along the scenic roads of the Amalfi Coast, passing pastel-colored towns and the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Stop to visit a traditional ceramic workshop before heading to the town of Amalfi.
There, enjoy some free time to explore the streets or cool off with a gelato. Your tour will conclude afterward with transportation back to Naples.
Great tour, beautiful day trip!
This tour was amazing!
Parker Y United States of ...
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Excellent tour of Pompeii with our lady tour guide.
Lunch was good liked the calamari and shrimp. People were lined up outside the restaurant, but our group breezed through ahead of them.
Loved the stunning views of Positano and Sorrento, hats off to excellent driving through the narrow winding streets.
Appreciated the email reminders for this tour, especially the hotel pick up time and printing vouchers. Hotel pick up and return was a nice plus!
Will definitely book another tour through Viator.
Such stunning views! Our tour guide gave us great information throughout the day! It is truly amazing what is still surviving in Pompeii. A must see. And driving to Sorrento and Amalfi is breathtaking! I could of stayed forever!. The lemons are huge, which makes delicious lemoncello.
The places we went (Amalfi, Pompeii, Sorrento, Positano) were absolutely gorgeous. The only downside to it was not being able to stop in a few different spots that had incredible views to take pictures at ideal little rest stop areas. Very much enjoyed the trip outside of that.
Amazing experience. Highly recommend. Guide was very humorous and kept us engaged. The pickup point is also good Molo Beverelo and easy to find. We were in a big bus with about 70 people but it was very comfortable.
Booked trough viator, an the tour operator was EXCELLENT, thank you Tania and Pascuale Everything was perfect from the moment we checked in all the way until finished. I would recommend this company to book your tours while in Firenzi Florence. Tania did an outstanding performance, very professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant. Pascuale the driver very pleasant and made us feel safe.
I really enjoyed this tour. It is so much better to go in the off season, even though things are closed. I can't image going in a big bus on those windy roads along the coast. I lucked out with a small group of 5 and we were in a comfy van. I would highly recommend this tour.
Jim United States of ...
This was the best of the four tours we took in Italy. From the moment Antonio picked us up in front of our hotel in Naples we were perfectly cared for by professionals. Driver was Antonio guide was Angela.
Pompeii was amazing and very informational. Lunch was great. The tour along the Amalfi coast was spectacular. The whole package left us wanting more.
Our trip with you was FANTASTIC Thank you. We were collected on time Our guides for Pompeii and Amalfi spoke great English and were very helpful and the itinerary was great Thank you for a great trip Cheryl Raper and Donald Raper