- Private tour of Naples by Fiat 600
- See Naples’ sights while being driven in a stylish vintage Fiat 600, a classic Italian car
- Visit top Naples attractions including Parco Virgiliano, Castel Dell'Ovo and the church of San Francesco di Paola
- Explore the Historic Centre of Naples, Europe's largest historic center and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Let your expert guide take you to the city’s most interesting and hard-to-reach areas
- Enjoy coffee and cake at a local café
- Take home a Neapolitan souvenir
What You Can Expect
Drive down the main street of Spaccanapoli and through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Historic Centre of Naples. Learn the history behind each architectural gem from your guide as you go, traveling through intimate alleyways that big buses can’t reach.
Pass the Parco Virgiliano, offering beautiful views from the hill of Posillipo, as well as Castel dell’Ovo, a seaside castle perched on the Bay of Naples.
Afterward, relax with a cup of coffee and traditional Italian cake at a local cafe. Refueled, hop back on your Fiat to see the churches of San Francesco di Paola and Gesù Nuovo, the Complesso Monumentale di Santa Chiara, Borgo Marinari and Galleria Umberto (all entrances included except for Cappella Sansevero).
Get a taste of the local flavor as you wind through the bustling squares of Piazza del Plebiscito, Palazzo Reale, Piazza San Gaetano, Piazza Municipio and more.
After five hours of sightseeing, conclude your tour with drop-off at your hotel. Enjoy a small Neapolitan souvenir from your guide to bring back home with you.
Wonderful tour. Michele is a real pro. Vintage Fiat drew many second looks.
Our guide was knowledgeable and passionate about Naples. He shared so much with us regarding the history of Naples. The car was great fun and he took us to some fabulous sights.
My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our day out in the Fiat, we felt quite special. Michele our guide was interesting and funny and gave us a real insight of modern Naples and it's people as well as visiting and explaining about some of the historic sites. We felt like we were on a day out with a friend which is much more fun than a formal tour. As a visitor, driving in Naples is a challenge so this tour is the way to see the City, with a bit of classic style.