- 2-hour city sightseeing tour of Naples by minivan and foot
- Visit top Naples attractions including Naples Cathedral and its Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro
- Explore the 6th-century Basilica Santa Restituta, the original church that preceded the cathedral
- Visit the Piazza Plebiscito to admire the Royal Palace and Basilica of St Francesco di Paola from the outside
- See the Castel Nuovo and admire stunning city views from Posillipo Hill
- Learn about Naples’ history and culture from an expert driver-guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of seven people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're pressed for time in Naples, this is a great way to tick through the sights. The comfortable minivan takes you the main landmarks, and you get to go inside the Chapel of the Treasure of San Gennaro and 6th-century Basilica Santa Restitura — two of the city's best-known treasures.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Lucian N United States of ...
We were lucky to get a very knowledgeable guide
This was a great trip to get an overview of the city with some history as well. Our guide was helpful and knowledgeable. Good if you have limited time or just want an overview.
This was a short 2 hours tour of the highlights or must sees of the city of Naples, my husband and I thought it was a great tour to get an overview of the city that we would then explore on our own. The guide was excellent , very friendly and knowledgeable about Naples and overall Italy. She gave us some suggestions for shopping and eating which were very good. I would recommend this tour as a quick intro to Naples.
Very knowledgeable, and pleasant.
Julia C Switzerland
Rosemarie M USA
Mark V Australia
could have been longer. We saw only three or four things but what we saw was significant.
Crammed a lot into the time available. Certainly worth going, but could do with longer to include more sights and history.
Not what we expected - it was ok - gives you a little clue as to where you are and other things to see and do
Get this trip done day 1 if you can as it does show many areas - its not a walking tour few stops and plenty of information