- Small-group two-hour morning tour of Naples
- Cathedral and Treasure Chapel
- S. Restituta
- Royal Palace and Church of St Francesco di Paula
- Panoramic views from the Posillipo terrace
- Small group ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll also take a drive to Plebiscito Square to see the Royal Palace and the beautiful neoclassical Church of St Francesco di Paula. After a drive to the Town Hall Square and the New Castle, built by the French Family of Anjou, the tour ends at the terrace at Posillipo, for wonderful views of the picturesque city of Naples.
This was a short 2 hours tour of the highlights or must sees of the city of Naples, my husband and I thought it was a great tour to get an overview of the city that we would then explore on our own. The guide was excellent , very friendly and knowledgeable about Naples and overall Italy. She gave us some suggestions for shopping and eating which were very good. I would recommend this tour as a quick intro to Naples.
Very knowledgeable, and pleasant.