- 4.5-hour nighttime tour of Nashville
- Dine on a Southern barbeque dinner at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Nashville lit up at night
- See famous landmarks such as LP Field, the Ryman Auditorium and the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Explore Nashville’s nightlife scene with a stroll down Honky Tonk Row, featuring several live music venues
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Juanita A United States of ...
The dinner was great and our guide Mike was great. Beautiful city.
Great tour. The guide was very knowledge and friendly.
Great time. great driver
Wonderful tour! Great BBQ at Jacks BBQ. It was nice being on a comfortable heated tour bus it was a little chilly that weekend Highly recommend
Great evening! Our guide/driver was very informative. Jack's BBQ was great, but the highlight was the free time spent down on Honky Tonk Row. All the different bars and bands. Like a time warp, amazing! Highly recommended.
Fantastic!! The tour driver Michael did a great job. The meal was very tasty.
Love the tour and the bbq dinner.
we were the only two on the tour, Brian our driver was great, such a pleasure. Jacks BBQ was amazing, a great choice.
Very good tour will be going back!
The driver was friendly and very informative. Some good stories were told.