- 4.5-hour nighttime tour of Nashville
- Dine on a Southern barbeque dinner at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Nashville lit up at night
- See famous landmarks such as LP Field, the Ryman Auditorium and the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Explore Nashville’s nightlife scene with a stroll down Honky Tonk Row, featuring several live music venues
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Great evening! Our guide/driver was very informative. Jack's BBQ was great, but the highlight was the free time spent down on Honky Tonk Row. All the different bars and bands. Like a time warp, amazing! Highly recommended.
Fantastic!! The tour driver Michael did a great job. The meal was very tasty.
Love the tour and the bbq dinner.
we were the only two on the tour, Brian our driver was great, such a pleasure. Jacks BBQ was amazing, a great choice.
Very good tour will be going back!
The driver was friendly and very informative. Some good stories were told.
Celeste B USA
Nice tour, food was good. Nothing fancy, just a simple BBQ Dinner.
Our tour guide was very knowlegable and interesting.
Our guide was a delight! He was so kind and. Rey knowledgable. Love that he played each artists music as we saw their respective residences.
Would definitely take another tour and have told friends about it!