- 4.5-hour nighttime tour of Nashville
- Dine on a Southern barbeque dinner at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Nashville lit up at night
- See famous landmarks such as LP Field, the Ryman Auditorium and the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Explore Nashville’s nightlife scene with a stroll down Honky Tonk Row, featuring several live music venues
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Pass sites like LP Field, home to the Tennessee Titans; the Ryman Auditorium, the former home of the Grand Ole Opry; and the Parthenon in Centennial Park, which looks just like the one in Athens.
See Historic Riverfront Park, the Schermerhorn Symphony Hall, the State Capitol and the Country Music Hall of Fame, whose windows mirror the configuration of piano keys. As you drive, enjoy great views of the city sparkling against the night sky.
Then, enjoy free time in downtown Nashville to check out the nightlife scene and enjoy live music along Honky Tonk Row, offering several lively clubs and venues to suit a variety of tastes. Stop by Tootsie’s, Orchid Lounge, Legends Corner and more.
At the end of the night, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Nashville at night was both beautiful and fun. Our driver picked us up at our hotel at the start and delivered us back to the hotel after the tour was completed. The Bar-be-Que dinner that the tour included was really tasty and was more than sufficient for most appetites and also included entertainment. Nashville at night was beautiful...so much history..so many famous places and lots to see. We finished at Legends Corner and the entertainment was wonderful.
Our Guide Tex was brilliant. He was knowledgable and really made the tour fun and interesting. The food was great