- 4.5-hour nighttime tour of Nashville
- Dine on a Southern barbeque dinner at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a sightseeing coach tour of downtown Nashville lit up at night
- See famous landmarks such as LP Field, the Ryman Auditorium and the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Explore Nashville’s nightlife scene with a stroll down Honky Tonk Row, featuring several live music venues
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Love the tour and the bbq dinner.
we were the only two on the tour, Brian our driver was great, such a pleasure. Jacks BBQ was amazing, a great choice.
Very good tour will be going back!
The driver was friendly and very informative. Some good stories were told.
Celeste B USA
Nice tour, food was good. Nothing fancy, just a simple BBQ Dinner.
Our tour guide was very knowlegable and interesting.
Our guide was a delight! He was so kind and. Rey knowledgable. Love that he played each artists music as we saw their respective residences.
Would definitely take another tour and have told friends about it!
Nashville at night was both beautiful and fun. Our driver picked us up at our hotel at the start and delivered us back to the hotel after the tour was completed. The Bar-be-Que dinner that the tour included was really tasty and was more than sufficient for most appetites and also included entertainment. Nashville at night was beautiful...so much history..so many famous places and lots to see. We finished at Legends Corner and the entertainment was wonderful.
Our Guide Tex was brilliant. He was knowledgable and really made the tour fun and interesting. The food was great