- Holiday lights coach tour of Nashville
- Admire twinkling Christmas lights and festive decorations of Franklin and Brentwood
- Explore historic Franklin and take a walking tour of the Lotz House
- Enjoy hot cider and cookies at the Lotz House
- This is a great holiday outing for the whole family!
What You Can Expect
Sit back, relax, and enjoy holiday music on board as you explore Nashville's neighborhood cities of Franklin and Brentwood, both extravagantly decorated with Christmas lights.
In Franklin, a historic city a bit south of the Tennessee capital, hop off the coach and take a walking tour of the Lotz House, a historic Civil War museum full of exquisite Victorian furniture and collections.
Admire the beautiful Christmas lights and decorations, which reflect a typical Antebellum Christmas atmosphere, and enjoy hot cider and cookies. After your tour, you’ll be taken back to the original departure point in Nashville.