- Nashville music attraction discount pass
- Entry into 4 popular attractions in Nashville
- At the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum embark on a trip through decades of country music history
- Historic RCA Studio B once the recording house for Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers
- Explore Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years
- Hard Rock Cafe is a 12, 920 square foot mecca of music, dining and dance
- Visit the Johnny Cash Museum (starting January 2014), the largest and most comprehensive collection of its kind
- Indulge in the ultimate shopping experience at the Opry Mills Mall, the largest in Tennessee
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour, enjoyed by all including children.Ticket pick -up went well faxed to hotel. A must for country music fans.
We had an amazing trip! Using Viator really helped us avoid any lines too! I would definitely use them again!
The hole experience was worth it and this is another tour not to miss if you are in Nashville and we had a ball visiting the various sites.
great deal 4 tours
Great experience. This is worth the price and these are the places you want to see when you go to Nashville! Special bonus getting 15 voucher to Hard Rock because after all the touring you are hungry for a little something! I would recommend this to everyone.
It was great. Very interesting.
Was very interesting had a great time and learned a lot about Nashville and about the Ryman!!
Got to see everything that Nashville offers. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoys the history of music. Highly recommended!!
Mary Ann G United States of ...
Lots to do and see with this pass. Spent all day at Country Music Hall of Fame. Tour of the RCA Studio B was great. So much great music from such a small studio. Enjoyed the Johnny Cash Museum and the interactive touch screens.
Enjoyed all aspects of the tour. Were thankful we could spread it out over two days. We loved the Ryman Theater and Studio B best of all. Nashville's main street is unique and we hope it stays that way--the entertainment and the architecture and all within walking distance.