- Nashville music attraction discount pass
- Entry into 4 popular attractions in Nashville
- At the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum embark on a trip through decades of country music history
- Historic RCA Studio B once the recording house for Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers
- Explore Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years
- Hard Rock Cafe is a 12, 920 square foot mecca of music, dining and dance
- Visit the Johnny Cash Museum (starting January 2014), the largest and most comprehensive collection of its kind
- Indulge in the ultimate shopping experience at the Opry Mills Mall, the largest in Tennessee
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
We had a great time. Super easy to use.
All the tours were GREAT!! A must do when in Nashville.
I would recommend the backstage tour to anyone going to Nashville. So much history in this building. This made my trip.
Excellent tour, enjoyed by all including children.Ticket pick -up went well faxed to hotel. A must for country music fans.
We had an amazing trip! Using Viator really helped us avoid any lines too! I would definitely use them again!
The hole experience was worth it and this is another tour not to miss if you are in Nashville and we had a ball visiting the various sites.
great deal 4 tours
Great experience. This is worth the price and these are the places you want to see when you go to Nashville! Special bonus getting 15 voucher to Hard Rock because after all the touring you are hungry for a little something! I would recommend this to everyone.
It was great. Very interesting.