- Nashville music attraction discount pass
- Entry into 4 popular attractions in Nashville
- At the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum embark on a trip through decades of country music history
- Historic RCA Studio B once the recording house for Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers
- Explore Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years
- Hard Rock Cafe is a 12, 920 square foot mecca of music, dining and dance
- Visit the Johnny Cash Museum (starting January 2014), the largest and most comprehensive collection of its kind
- Indulge in the ultimate shopping experience at the Opry Mills Mall, the largest in Tennessee
What You Can Expect
Mary Ann G United States of ...
Lots to do and see with this pass. Spent all day at Country Music Hall of Fame. Tour of the RCA Studio B was great. So much great music from such a small studio. Enjoyed the Johnny Cash Museum and the interactive touch screens.
Enjoyed all aspects of the tour. Were thankful we could spread it out over two days. We loved the Ryman Theater and Studio B best of all. Nashville's main street is unique and we hope it stays that way--the entertainment and the architecture and all within walking distance.
We toured the Country Music Hall of Fame lots of great exhibits ans music and film, Historic RCA Studio B built by Chet Atkins for Elvis Presly and used by most country greats and others, Ryman Auditorium a beautiful and historic building with great music exhibits, and the Johnny Cash Museum a great history and collection exibition of Johnny's music, films and TV show and lots more. We enjoyed all we saw. I can't imagine visiting Nashvile without seeing these places.
Going into this, I thought how interesting can an old auditorium be ? Let me tell you, it will warm your heart. This is so much more than a building. You should include this on your trip.
A piece of American History. We even took in a show at the Ryman Auditorium in the evening after the tour. If you are Johnny Cash fan, his museum is a must see.. This discount is highly recommended.
it was great a lot more than what i expected, the guide was fun and seemed to enjoy his job, that is a great thing to see.
Fantastic, most listed venues a short walk from each other. Pass a great idea as it saves you having to wait in lengthy walk-in queues.
Nashville a great city, don't miss the music in the city bars, awesome talent for the price if a drink and tip.
wonderful history and everything was so neat to learn about. All the tour guides were great and spoke clearly and always had smiles and were polite.
i loved every minute of this. Very impressed
This tour was amazing!