- Guided tour of Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, America’s premier country music venue
- Stand on stage where thousands of world-renowned stars have performed
- Experience the lavish Gaylord Opryland Resort next door, famous for its Southern hospitality
- Enjoy a boat ride along the hotel’s Delta River Flatboat and marvel at lush gardens, waterfalls and impressive architecture
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Take a behind-the-scenes tour to experience this famous music venue and hear stories about its music legends from your guide. Feel like a star as you stand in the circle where some of country’s best singers have performed, including Jimmy Dickens, Brad Paisley and Willie Nelson.
Next, visit the fabulous Gaylord Opryland Resort next door, where you'll enjoy a guided tour of the incredible 9-acre (4-hectacre) resort, famous for its Southern hospitality. Your experience will include a Delta River Flatboat ride along the hotel’s indoor river!
Navigate through a maze of waterways, passing lush gardens and waterfalls, and admire the interior construction and décor. Pass the Magnolia lobby and see the Grand Staircase, modeled after the movie Gone with the Wind.
Learn about why this river was constructed: water samples from more than 1,700 rivers throughout the world, including every registered river in the United States, were poured into it!
After your tour of these Nashville icons, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
Please note this tour is seasonal and operates from February to October.
Excellent tour. Well worth doing this. And the guide was very informative.
Lots of fun and very interesting.
This tour was amazing!
It was the best! Our tour guide was friendly, outgoing and gave us a great tour! Behind the scenes is quite the production and it was fun to be in the midst of it!
The guide was very knowledgable, and had a sweet personality. We loved seeing behind the scenes at the Opry . The Hotel was amazing! Wish that I had booked a night or two there.
Excellent tour. All six of us on the tour enjoyed it very much..
A must see!!
The tour was fantastic. Would definitely recommend it as an important part of anyone seen visit to Nashville
Very interesting tour!