- Guided tour of Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, America’s premier country music venue
- Stand on stage where thousands of world-renowned stars have performed
- Experience the lavish Gaylord Opryland Resort next door, famous for its Southern hospitality
- Enjoy a boat ride along the hotel’s Delta River Flatboat and marvel at lush gardens, waterfalls and impressive architecture
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Really great , very interesting. I had been demoted to a wheelchair and the gentleman looking after our tour was fabulous, looked after me well.
The best tour I did while in Nashville
I enjoyed the tour very much
Great tour very interesting , enjoyed it very much. Our driver was very friendly and informative, picked us up on time and bus comfy and clean.
Very impressed with Gaylord resort but would have liked even 15 or 20 minutes to wander some of the shops.
Great show. Has me thinking of coming back to Nashville.
More walking than I expected
We had an excellent time! Loved the tour of both locations and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Will use your service again next time we travel to Nashville.
Great tour and information about the Grand Ole Opry and Opryland Resort. Be prepared for a lot of walking through the resort, but very enjoyable and beautiful!
My sister and nephew and I went on the Legends tour of the Grand Ole Opry, and the Gaylord Opryland Resort. Our tour guide was wonderful and interacted with everyone. She was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. She gave us suggestions as to where to eat on our vacation. completely enjoyed this tour and would book again if I was in the area.
Excellent tour. Well worth doing this. And the guide was very informative.