- Guided tour of Nashville’s Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, America’s premier country music venue
- Stand on stage where thousands of world-renowned stars have performed
- Experience the lavish Gaylord Opryland Resort next door, famous for its Southern hospitality
- Enjoy a boat ride along the hotel’s Delta River Flatboat and marvel at lush gardens, waterfalls and impressive architecture
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned coach included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Even though we are not huge country music fans, we really enjoyed this tour of such an iconic building. Also, the Opryland Resort was beautiful and fun to explore. We did not have a car while in Nashville and found this trip to be an efficient and reasonably priced way to go check out this area. Also, it was a great length of time.
the driver/narrator and a the tour guide backstage were all great
Tour AND Guide was Awesome!
It was great Jean was very friendly and informative, we really enjoyed the backstage athough we didn't get to stand on the circle since the stage was closed for a private event that day.
A definite MUST when visiting Nashville! Everyone there is so friendly!
Really great , very interesting. I had been demoted to a wheelchair and the gentleman looking after our tour was fabulous, looked after me well.
The best tour I did while in Nashville
I enjoyed the tour very much
Great tour very interesting , enjoyed it very much. Our driver was very friendly and informative, picked us up on time and bus comfy and clean.
Very impressed with Gaylord resort but would have liked even 15 or 20 minutes to wander some of the shops.
Great show. Has me thinking of coming back to Nashville.