- Nashville Trolley
- Enjoy this entertaining tour through the city aboard an open air trolley
- See the Ryman Auditorium, Fort Nashborough, Vanderbilt University, Music Row and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy this entertaining tour through the city aboard an open air trolley.
You will drive by:
- The Ryman Auditorium
- The State Capitol
- The Parthenon
- Vanderbilt University
- Music Row
- Fort Nashborough
- Bicentennial Mall
- The Country Music Hall of Fame
- Walk of Fame Park
- Johnny Cash Museum
- The Arcade
- Tennessee State Museum
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Farmers Market
- Antique Archaeology
- Centennial Park
- Spirit of Nashville
- First Center for the Visual Arts
We had a wonderful tour. Our guide was very entertaining and had a lot of knowledge about what we were seeing. We would do it again!
Always a great way to catch the high spots of a city and this was no exception. We had a great driver who gave a real entertaining insight to this lovely city. We were a family of four which included children age 14 and 5
The length of the tour was long enough and covered the places you read and hear about.
It also gives you a chance to get your bearings so you don't waste valuable holiday time walking round in circles!
A must for any tourist.