- Ticket to a 2-hour Grand Ole Opry show in Nashville
- Enjoy a live performance at the world’s premier country music venue
- See where thousands of famous stars started their career
- Artists vary, and past performance have included Jimmy Dickens, Vince Gill, Brad Paisley and Willie Nelson
- Convenient round-trip hotel transport included
- Choose a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday night show
What You Can Expect
The Grand Ole Opry began as a simple radio broadcast in 1925 and has become a world-renowned live-entertainment phenomenon, where hundreds of stars have begun their careers. It’s now the longest running live radio show in the US, showcasing the past, present and future of country music.
Enjoy an entertaining performance of six to eight artists or bands from a diverse pool of musicians. Stars that have graced this stage include Jimmy Dickens, Vince Gill, Jean Shepard and hotshots Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley, as well as legends Willie Nelson and Charlie Daniels.
Simply sit back, relax and enjoy the show! Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
The pick up from the hotel, so convient!!! Then the seats were great! Definitely use again!!
A Nashville must! The show was outstanding and the door to door service avoids the hassle of parking which can be difficult to find on the weekend in Nashville.