- Ticket to a 2-hour Grand Ole Opry show in Nashville
- Enjoy a live performance at the world’s premier country music venue
- See where thousands of famous stars started their career
- Artists vary, and past performance have included Jimmy Dickens, Vince Gill, Brad Paisley and Willie Nelson
- Convenient round-trip hotel transport included
- Choose a Tuesday, Friday or Saturday night show
What You Can Expect
The Grand Ole Opry began as a simple radio broadcast in 1925 and has become a world-renowned live-entertainment phenomenon, where hundreds of stars have begun their careers. It’s now the longest running live radio show in the US, showcasing the past, present and future of country music.
Enjoy an entertaining performance of six to eight artists or bands from a diverse pool of musicians. Stars that have graced this stage include Jimmy Dickens, Vince Gill, Jean Shepard and hotshots Dierks Bentley and Brad Paisley, as well as legends Willie Nelson and Charlie Daniels.
Simply sit back, relax and enjoy the show! Afterward, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
I booked this for my friend's birthday. We were promptly picked up from our hotel, dropped off close to the Opry entrance. We had front stall seats and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience of the live show, wonderful music and entertainment. Again our bus was waiting for us straight after the show and delivered us quickly back to our hotel. Fabulous night ! so glad I booked this !
We thoroughly enjoyed the show and having pre arranged transportation was a bonus. Our coach driver was a delight and made the journey fun. A must when you are in Nashville.