Explore the reefs, walls and wrecks of New Providence Island on a 2-tank, half-day scuba dive trip from Nassau, and discover the Bahamas’ unspoiled wildlife and remarkable scenery. Discover two perfect dive sites: swim along cliffs that drop into the Tongue of the Ocean trench, visit the ruined hulks of sunken ships, or see a thriving reef. Spot the blue chromis and yellowtail snapper that live in the water near New Providence Island and float above brilliant coral formations as you experience Bahamian diving at its best.
- 2 tank dive off the coast of Nassau
- Explore tropical reefs, steep walls and old shipwrecks
- Visit the James Bond wreck or the Cessna used in Jaws
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Nassau hotels
What You Can Expect
Diving in the Bahamas is a must for any keen diver. With this two tank dive package, you'll depart Nassau and be taken to some of the most famous and renowned reefs known to the diving world! The walls here start at 40 to 60 feet (12 - 18 meters) below the surface and drop 6,000 feet (1,800 meters) into the Tongue of the Ocean. Each site along the wall is different and unique in its own way and is perfect for both new and advanced divers. The wrecks average about 60 feet (18 meters) in depth with some being shallower and others deeper.
You may explore a 100 foot (30 meter) freighter, the famous James Bond wreck or the Cessna used in the filming of Jaws! There are also many beautiful shallow reefs starting at 20 feet (6 meters) with each offering different coral formations and fish life.
Your two dives will be a combination of a wall and wreck, wall and reef or wreck and reef. The exact sites selected will be based on weather conditions that day.
- At least 10 years of age.
- Certified as a diver or junior diver (must bring certification card at time of check-in).
- Good physical health.
- Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 3 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
Great crew, boat fuller than I.
David A USA