- Two-hour island-hopping cruise from Nassau
- Cruise through The Narrows and view Athol Island and Pearl Island
- Visit Green Cay, a wildlife preserve
- Enjoy lunch while lounging in the Caribbean sun
- Use of snorkel gear included
What You Can Expect
You'll meet your tour guide at a central meeting spot at Cable Beach, located on the west side of Nassau. After a brief overview and boat safety training, you'll make your way through the narrows, admiring beautiful views of the Bahamas from the boat. Stop off at Athol Island, where you'll have time to jump in the water to snorkel past coral reefs, colorful sponges and tropical fish.
Stop off at picturesque Rose Island and relax on the white-sand beach. Then visit Green Cay, a protected wildlife habitat that has both rocky shores and sandy beaches that measures 1.4 miles (2.2 meters) long. After exploring Green Cay, you'll cruise back to Cable Beach to enjoy a grilled lunch.