- 3-hour food tasting and cultural walking tour of Nassau
- Stop at six Bahamian food venues – plenty of tastings for a full lunch!
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Nassau’s historical neighborhood
- Try tastings ranging from classic conch fritters to locally sourced artisan teas!
- Discover hidden culinary and architectural gems with a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Return home with a series of exclusive recipes in hand to commemorate your tour experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Well worth the money. Highly recommend.
Alice is an excellent tour guide that took us on a walking tour to six different destinations where we were provided delicious food and an overview of various interesting facts about Nassau Bahamas.
This tour is a must for the person who just loves to taste different types of food and may be on Carnival Cruise line which has a short stay in the Bahamas. Don't worry you'll be able to have fun with other activities by about 3:00 p.m.
After the food tour, we decided to go to the Pirate Museum located just opposite to the start of this tour at Christ Church Cathedral. This is good place to learn about historical naval piracy from tour guides and various displays.
In summary, if you have been to Nassau Bahamas many times and wondering what should I do that is different and memorable, be pleasantly surprised with the food tour and Pirate Museum.