- 3-hour food tasting and cultural walking tour of Nassau
- Stop at seven Bahamian food venues – plenty of tastings for a full lunch!
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Nassau’s historical neighborhoods
- Try tastings of classic conch fritters and locally sourced teas!
- Discover hidden culinary and architectural gems with a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Reviewed by Leah K, April 2013
I was really intrigued by this tour when I found it. My husband and I are always interested in the history of the places we visit. But to also learn the local cuisine at the same time sounded wonderful. I mean who doesn't like to eat! Alanna our tour guide is as beautiful and charming as she is knowledgeable about the islands she lives on. She has a real love for her culture and wants to share it with the world. She left no question unanswered. We learned so much and had a fantastic time. We got try food that we may not have gotten the chance to, had it not been for this tour. We both voted this as our favorite part of our trip.
Reviewed by Jennifer I, April 2013
The tour offers a great cultural opportunity to help visitors gain an understanding of the history of The Bahamas as a true melting pot of the dishes of all of the varied peoples who have chosen to settle there. Alanna has an obvious affinity for both her homeland and its visitors; and you will see her multitude of local connections as you progress through the tour.