- 3-hour food tasting and cultural walking tour of Nassau
- Stop at six Bahamian food venues – plenty of tastings for a full lunch!
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Nassau’s historical neighborhood
- Try tastings ranging from classic conch fritters to locally sourced artisan teas!
- Discover hidden culinary and architectural gems with a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Return home with a series of exclusive recipes in hand to commemorate your tour experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I always try to do walking food tours whenever I go some place new. Lexi was an excellent guide. At two of the restaurants - the owners where there. Lexi shared facts/history with us as we walked between stops. The food was great!
The tour was fun! Not too long and not too short. Really enjoyed the food. Lexie, our tour guide, was awesome! Very attentive and informative. Wouldn't recommend for kids under 8 or so, especially if they are picky eaters and easily bored. Highly recommended!