- 2-hour city tour of historical Nassau
- Walk through Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte and down the Queen’s Staircase
- See Parliament House, the Government House and several historical statues
- Stroll around the Straw Market for handmade goods
- Visit a rum cake factory for a delicious treat
What You Can Expect
Historical City Tour and Shopping
See historic Nassau on the city tour and then enjoy a little shopping! If you select this option, you'll spend 45-minutes touring some of Nassau's key landmarks. Then, you'll have an hour to explore the shops in downtown Nassau before being transported back to your hotel.
We were the only people on the tour so the guide, Kendall, personalized things for us. He was fantastic! He showed us some of the non-commercial local flair which we would have missed if we went on our own.
The sights we were taken too, had such rich history, that I was compelled to search the internet for more information when I got back home. The tour guide at the Queen;s Staircase was phenomenal.