- City tour of historical Nassau
- Walk through Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte and down the Queen’s Staircase
- See Parliament House, the Government House and several historical statues
- Stroll around the Straw Market for handmade goods
- Visit a rum cake factory for a delicious treat
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The driver on our trip was fabulous! We had a great time. Would highly recommend
Excellent tour and great tour guide - this is worth taking if you Visit Nassau
this was the best tour i have ever taken. i had a private driver named philip. he went above and beyond for us. he showed us many different neighborhoods. he was very thorough in his explanations. he made as many stops as we wanted. this was from bahama leisure tours. they are really very professional.
The tour guide Elvis did an outstanding job ! You should book this tour while in Nassau and request Elvis
Joshua was excellent. The tour is 2 1/2 hours not 3 though.
tour guide was great and friendly
Guide Tour was very punctually , trip very informative. Definitely recomendet.
Guide made trip very informative and had back stories on local information ! Enjoyed immensely.
Garth was. The best he was very informative best tour ever
Patrick was an excellent guide and very accommodating. Definitely recommend.