- 2-hour city tour of historical Nassau
- Walk through Fort Fincastle and Fort Charlotte and down the Queen’s Staircase
- See Parliament House, the Government House and several historical statues
- Stroll around the Straw Market for handmade goods
- Visit a rum cake factory for a delicious treat
What You Can Expect
Historical City Tour and Shopping
See historic Nassau on the city tour and then enjoy a little shopping! If you select this option, you'll spend 45-minutes touring some of Nassau's key landmarks. Then, you'll have an hour to explore the shops in downtown Nassau before being transported back to your hotel.
Our tour was great! My husband and I were picked up at our hotel and taken around to many historic sites. We were actually the only ones signed up to take the tour that day, so we got a private tour! Our tour guide/driver, Phillip, was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and fun to be with! We highly recommend this tour to everyone!
The touring staff was very knowledgable and friendly. My only complaint is against Viator. I'm not sure Viator properly communicated with the tour company. The surprised look on their face when I came with my party said they were unaware of the tour I had scheduled. Thanks for the lack of communication Viator.