Take an underwater cruise in your own submarine! Perfect for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, you'll zoom effortlessly around the coral gardens on your SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) submarine. It's a truly unique experience, offering a memorable opportunity to interact with Nassau's colorful tropical fish and living coral.
- Underwater cruise in an SUB submarine
- Self-propelled Scenic Underwater Bubble
- Orientation briefing and guided SUB cruise
- Fish feeding and viewing
- Option to purchase custom video
- Pick-up and drop-off from Nassau hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
Family PhotoPhoto by: Bernie B.USA, 11 2011
Leisurely Stroll in SUBPhoto by: Jason FUSA, 10 2009
Snorkeling Was a BonusPhoto by: Scott R09 2012
SubsPhoto by: Scott R09 2012
Love these guys!Photo by: Scott R09 2012
My wife, a Happy Sub driverPhoto by: Bernie B.USA, 11 2011
Lots of sights, movie plane ...Photo by: Bernie B.USA, 11 2011
Head and eyes stay dryPhoto by: Bernie B.USA, 11 2011
CruisingPhoto by: Bernie B.USA, 11 2011
Photo1Photo by: Dale RUSA, 05 2010
Photo 2Photo by: Dale RUSA, 05 2010
Photo 3Photo by: Dale RUSA, 05 2010
Feeding FrenzyPhoto by: Jason FUSA, 10 2009
Swimming with the fishesPhoto by: Jason FUSA, 10 2009
Movie SetPhoto by: Jason FUSA, 10 2009
Your SUB underwater experience begins with an orientation briefing provided by your professional SUB guide. During the briefing, you'll learn basic piloting skills and simple operating and communication procedures.
Following your orientation, you will board the comfortable custom-built support vessel to cruise to one of Nassau's famous reefs. Then, when you take to the water in your seahorse-shaped submarine, you'll be propelled to a depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters) to cruise around a coral reef and alongside colorful fish at a speedy two knots.
Throughout your submarine adventure, a team of professional SUB guides will supervise and escort you around the spectacular coral reef, feeding the fish along the way and stopping to point out the marine life.
Custom videos of your submarine experience will be available for purchase after your undersea excursion.
- Must be at least 12 years of age.
- Must have good physical health.
- Must be at least five feet tall.
- Cannot be pregnant or have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, a personal history of heart attacks, heart problems or strokes, recently diagnosed high blood pressure, be taking antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, or have problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
Reviewed by Bradley W, March 2013
It was a great company to work with. The crew was very helpful and informative. The Mini Sub adventure itself was super neat. The only thing we would change is the info the Viator site has hotel pick-up times listed, and tells cruise ship patrons to meet at a certain location to be picked up. Be 10 minutes early. And you depart at 9:30. In reality, your pick-up time IS "Downtown Hotels" pick-up time. 9:30 is when the boat leaves the dock at Stuarts Cove. Thankfully, Stuarts Cove was very helpful and worked with us to get on an outing later in the day.
Reviewed by Satwant s, January 2013
Really fun and totally worth the money. They take you upclose the fishes and reef. Great staff.