- 3-hour sailing adventure from Nassau
- Set sail on the Caribbean Sea after a brief sailing tutorial
- Have lunch on the boat while basking in the sun
- Take an optional full sailing lesson from an expert instructor
- Enjoy a hotel day pass and get access to kayaks, paddleboards and snorkel gear for more fun
- Perfect for the whole family!
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Meet your sailing instructor at Cable Beach, where you'll go over the basics of sailing during a 15-minute tutorial. Then, it's time to hit the waves on a 14-foot (4-meter) sailboat!
Admire gorgeous islands views from the sailboat while trying your hand at sailing. Watch for dolphins before heading back to Cable Beach for some water activities and lunch. With your hotel day pass, you'll have access to a nearby beachfront hotel's kayaks, paddleboards and snorkel gear, so you can spend the rest of the tour in the refreshing Caribbean water.
Sailing Lesson Upgrade
Book the 1-hour sailing lesson and enjoy a full tutorial from your expert instructor. Learn the fundamentals of sailing and the art of navigation before hitting the waters to test your new-found knowledge.
This was a great experience. We had a blast on the Hobie Cat, it was easy to sail. Additionally, our lunch was nice, and we used the other non-motorized toys and hotel pools for the day. Save yourself some money and just take the #10 or #12 bus from the port area to the hotel, it's only $1.25 each person per way.
We had such an amazing experience with Nassau Sailing Adventure! Our tour guide was awesome and very friendly. It was one of the best feelings to be sailing out in the open sea with crystal clear water. We definitely recommended to anyone! Hope to come back soon.