- Nassau shore excursion for certified divers
- Take part in a wall dive and explore an abandoned shipwreck
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Diving in the Bahamas is a must for any keen diver. With this two tank dive package, you'll depart Nassau and be taken to some of the most famous and renowned reefs known to the diving world! The walls here start at 40 to 60 feet (12 - 18 meters) below the surface and drop 6,000 feet (1,800 meters) into the Tongue of the Ocean. Each site along the wall is different and unique in its own way and is perfect for both new and advanced divers. The wrecks average about 60 feet (18 meters) in depth with some being shallower and others deeper.
You may explore a 100 foot (30 meter) freighter, the famous James Bond wreck or the Cessna used in the filming of Jaws! There are also many beautiful shallow reefs starting at 20 feet (6 meters) with each offering different coral formations and fish life.
Your two dives will be a combination of a wall and wreck, wall and reef or wreck and reef. The exact sites selected will be based on weather conditions that day.
- At least 10 years of age.
- Certified as a diver or junior diver (must bring certification card at time of check-in).
- Good physical health.
- Divers who have not logged a dive within the last 3 years will be required to complete a refresher program prior to joining any scheduled dives.
We will ensure your timely return to Nassau for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Was picked up on time at cruise ship terminal. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Very efficient operation. Not a lot of hand holding if you are a novice diver but more than sufficient for anyone with a little experience. Dive sites were astonishing. Returned on time. No problems!
The transportation was there exactly when and where. All the staff was really good. The boat staff was excellent!! The selection of dive sites is plentiful And quick to get to from their location. Real nice boats and they got me back to my ship on time !