- Beach day on a private island, just off the coast of Nassau
- Enjoy a ferry ride across the turquoise waters of the Bahamas
- Soak up the secluded atmosphere of the white-sand beach
- Take a dip in the heated beachfront pool
- Explore the selection of bars, cafes and markets
- Relax on provided beach chairs or inner tubes
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, you are free to spend your time however you wish. Grab a provided beach chair and umbrella, go swimming in the calm aquamarine water or float just off the beach with a noodle or inner tube. With sugar-white sand, swaying palm trees and crisp white chairs and structures, the beach on the island provides a chic setting away from the hustle and bustle of Nassau.
If you’re not the saltwater type, take a dip in the heated beachfront pool instead, or rent a poolside cabana for a little luxury. When you get hungry or thirsty, check out the market and various bars, where you can sip frozen tropical cocktails, munch on snacks, salads and sandwiches, or get your caffeine fix at Starbucks. Escape from the sun on a shaded patio when your skin turns pink.
In the mid-afternoon, re-board the ferry for the return ride to Nassau.
We had a great time. Tour guide was very nice.
Beach is excellent, pool is nice. It is false advertising to say there are rafts and noodles there for use. I was sent to three different staff to ask where these were, they didn't know anything about it. Only rafts and noodles for rent at $12.99 plus tax. $25 for a virgin drink, wings and fries.