- Dolphin experience on a private island off the coast of Nassau
- Spend either 30 or 45 minutes in the water with friendly dolphins
- Be wowed as a trainer shows you what these intelligent mammals can do
- Get kissed on the cheek by a dolphin!
- Choose the swim option to have extra time in the water to swim freely with the dolphins
- Enjoy the island at your leisure: relax on the beach or at the pool, rent snorkeling equipment or buy cocktails at the bar
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, meet the friendly staff who will give you a short introduction on what to expect and how to act with the dolphins. Then wade out into the clear, waist-deep water to begin your selected activity option.
Dolphin encounter (30 minutes):
Stand in the water with a dolphin trainer, who will tell you interesting facts about these intelligent mammals and impress you with demonstrations of their behavior and actions. Hold still while a dolphin comes in for a cheeky kiss, and pose for a souvenir photo that you can purchase later, if you’re interested.
Dolphin swim (45 minutes; includes mask, fins and life jacket):
Similar to the dolphin encounter, enter the water with a trainer and learn fun facts about the dolphins. For about 15 minutes, watch demonstrations of behavior, ask any questions and pose for a souvenir photo. Then you have 30 minutes of free swimming time. Enjoy the amazing experience of floating in the water while dolphins swim around and under you. Dip your head under the surface to listen to their chatter and watch their interactions with each other.
After your encounter or swim, you’re free to enjoy the rest of your time on the private island however you wish. Perhaps rent snorkeling gear, go for a swim in the inviting aquamarine water, or just relax on the white-sand beach and either bask in the sunshine or take shelter in the shade of an umbrella.
If you’d rather avoid the sand, find respite at the beachfront pool. You can buy soda, tropical cocktails, beer, coffee or other drinks from one of the island bars, and purchase snacks or lunch from the market. Then sit down to eat on the shady patio.
In the mid-afternoon, return to Nassau on the ferry.