Take a scuba diving course in the warm, clear waters off of Nassau. On this 3-hour course, build your skills and and take your first open water dive with an expert scuba instructor by your side. View the coral reef and schools of colorful tropical fish from up close. Round-trip transportation from most Nassau hotels is included.
- Diving course off the coast of Nassau
- Dive in beautiful waters and swim alongside colorful fish and reefs
- Dive in both a swimming pool and open water
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Nassau hotels
What You Can Expect
After pickup at your hotel in Nassau, arrive at the course location to meet your expert scuba instructor. While on dry land, listen to a brief lecture on the basics of scuba before getting in the water. Head to the nearby pool or beach for your first experience breathing underwater. Learn basic diving skills and communication signals in the safety of water up to your chest.
Board a boat for your first open water trip. Cruise out to a shallow reef and dive in, accompanied by your expert instructor. With your safety and comfort as a first priority, your instructor will give you a tour of the surrounding reef and introduce you to the feeling of being able to breathe and maneuver underwater.
- Must be at least 12 years of age (all children must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian).
- Young children must be of adequate size to fit into the equipment and capable of carrying a 40 pound tank on their back.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
- Must have good physical health.
- All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility. Cannot be pregnant, no asthma, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no personal history of heart attacks or heart problems, strokes, no recently diagnosed High Blood pressure, no antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, no problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains.
I completely enjoyed my dive trip through viator. The initial site was easy to sign up for the trip and pickup at the resort was right on time. The staff/instructors at Stuart's Cove were very friendly and professional and I had a great time. Great job!!!