- Round-trip airport transfer between the Lynden Pindling International Airport and your Nassau-area hotel
- Enjoy a stress-free way to start and end your vacation
- Avoid long lines at the airport with this convenient, reliable transfer service
- Experienced, friendly driver
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Aquarium At AtlantisPhoto by: cash
- Pardise Island @ The AtlantisPhoto by: Ervin A
- Paradise Island at the ...Photo by: Ervin A
- Arawak Cay - Fish FryPhoto by: William H
- View of Cruise ships from ...Photo by: William H
- Potters CayPhoto by: William H
- Conch FrittersPhoto by: William H
- Tropical Conch SaladPhoto by: William H
- View of Paradise IslandPhoto by: William H
- Junkanoo Beach Dec 2013Photo by: William H
- Sunrise on Junkanoo Beach ...Photo by: William H
- Junkanoo on New Years Eve 2014Photo by: William H
- Junkanoo Nassau Beach hotel ...Photo by: William H
- Driving from airport to ...Photo by: Kelley-Anne H
What You Can Expect
A few bucks more but worth every penny. You are not jammed on a bus with a lot of other people. The driver gave us a tour on the way to the hotel and and back to the airport. They took a different rout both time.
The arrival and departure pick-ups were quick and easy. The drivers were very polite and shared information about the island during transport. We would definitely recommend this service!
Bahamas Experience Shuttle service was fantastic. Cheaper then other services and no waiting. Driver was very friendly and informative. Took us straight to our hotel and back again to the airport.
Shared a van with another couple--no waiting--great!
Excellent service and loved the drivers
I would recommend this to anyone flying to Nassau. Our party was greeted immediately upon entering the ground transportation area. We were escorted to our waiting vehicle. Driver was courteous and professional.
Everything happen the way was planed.
I recomendet their service.
Very nice drivers.
Both drivers were great and gave us good advice about visiting their country. Also, told us what beaches to visit when we come back. Loved the service!