- 3-hour lunch tour in historic Nassau, the commercial center of the Bahamas
- Visit six food venues and sample local cuisine including plantains, conch salad, crab soup and more!
- Meet restaurant owners and watch chef demonstrations
- Hear interesting stories and get insider tips on cooking techniques and seasonings
- Enjoy the lively atmosphere of the coach tour in the company of fellow food lovers
- Small-group tour limited to 18 ensures a more personalized experience
After pickup from your Nassau hotel or the cruise port by comfortable coach, tour six culinary hot spots with your knowledgeable guide. Along the way, delight in the camaraderie of new friends as you immerse in Bahamian food culture.
At each place you visit, you’ll hear interesting stories from the owners and gain knowledge about local cooking traditions. Watch chef demonstrations and learn tips on cooking techniques and seasonings as you sample food and drink specialties such as fish stews, seafood fritters, conch salad, plantains, flavored bundt rum cakes and tropical cocktails.
Some of the restaurants you may visit include The Reef, Charlie’s Place, Bamboo Shack, Bahamas Rum Cake Factory and Mortimer’s Candy Kitchen. You’ll also visit a marketplace and a well-known bakery that you won’t ever want to leave!
After you’ve had your fill, you’ll be taken back to your hotel, with many new dishes to try at home.