- Day trip to Barra do Cunhaú from Natal
- Visit the 17th-century Chapel of our Lady (Chapel of Martyrs)
- Optional ecological cruise to see mangroves and sea salt farms
- Learn about the region from your local guide
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included
What You Can Expect
Stop at the Chapel of our Lady, also known as the Chapel of Martyrs. This Catholic church, built in the 17th century, is the only one to have been beatified by Pope John II.
Arrive in Cunhaú, a small fishing village perched between a river and the sea and surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Explore the white sand beaches at your leisure and take a rejuvenating dip in the cool blue water. Opt to board an ecological cruise on the Cunhaú River, where you'll see the local fisherman reeling in their catches of the day. View the area's impressive mangrove forests and farms where Brazilian sea salt is harvested.
At the conclusion of your full-day tour exploring Cunhaú, enjoy the trip back to Natal and drop-off at your hotel.