- 8-hour day trip along the North coast from Natal
- Buggy ride on the beaches of Jenipabu, Pitangui and Jacuma
- Each buggy accommodates 2 adults
- Visit 3 unique lagoons nestled in the dunes
- Learn about the area from your local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, meet your experienced guides for a ride on the famous shifting dunes there. Climb in to a buggy (each buggy accommodates two adults) for a wild ride as your driver maneuvers the buggy up and down the moving piles of sand.
Stop at the large lagoons of Jacuma, Pitangui and Jenipabu that lie among the dunes. Over time, rain in the area has collected and formed these freshwater lagoons. Enjoy exploring the lagoons on foot, wading in and taking a dip to cool off. Visit one of the local bars for a snack and a drink.
At then end of your day-long trip to the dunes of Jenipabu, enjoy transportation back to Natal and drop-off at your hotel.